"You...don't act like you care now Zayn. Just help me get him back," She huffed.

"I'm not pretending anything, I'm serious stay away from him," I sneered hanging up.

Suddenly Lily was standing next to me with her hand on my arm, "Who was that? What's going on?"

"My sister...she's pregnant," I answered dully.

"Well that's exciting..."

"It's Max's Lily. She is pregnant with Max's baby" I said cutting her off, I looked at her.

Her free hand flew to cover her mouth, "Oh no."

I sighed and walked away from her, my sister was pregnant with a monster's baby and if I thought I wanted to kill him before, I definitely want to kill him now. I went and sat at the counter, Lily still standing there in a state of shock. I huffed and leaned my head against the cool surface, how could this morning go from hilarious to terrible in a matter of seconds.

"Does he know?" Lily whispered playing with her fingers.

I looked at her confused, "How would I know? I mean I don't think so but..."

"W-what is she going to do?" she asked her voice cracking, so she cleared it.

"I mean she's probably going to tell him...she still wants to be with him, " I replied, turning to look at her with a raised brow.

"No! S-she can't, He'll make her get rid of it...she can't tell him," she said in a sudden panic, causing me to jump.

I sat up and looked at her, "Lily...I...what's wrong with you?"

Lily suddenly went still and just stared at me, the look on her face saying she was trying really hard to compose herself. I didn't understand what was going on but the sense of fear and panic coming from her was making me anxious. Lily shook her head and stood up as if she finally made a decision to some unknown ultimatum. I watched her curiously...

"You don't understand, if Max finds out he will get rid of it no matter the circumstances...she will get hurt Zayn," she said her voice shaking, as she tried to emphasize her point.

I furrowed my brows at her reaction, she was shaking and she began to open and close her hands anxiously, "Lily, I...look I will look into it, but you need to calm down...she'll be okay."

She began to hyperventilate and tears streamed down her face, "Zayn you don't understand damn it. you have to make sure she is safe...he gets violent....so violent...please call Harry or someone to protect her...bring her here or something?"

She managed to gasp out holding onto me, I stood up and pulled her to me. She continued to hyperventilate as I tried to get her to calm down, "Okay! I will call Harry...Lily you got to breath for me."

"not again...please help her..." she said going limp as her body shook from the sobs and her trying to catch her breath.

I leaned down to scope up her legs and picked her up taking her to the couch, I laid her down and then ran upstairs to call Harry. I walked into my room and grabbed my phone, dialing Harry. It rang four times and then he answered,

"What's up Zayn?" Harry said sounding distracted.

"Vanessa's pregnant and now Lily is downstairs having a damn panic attack," I said leaving the room to go back downstairs to Lily.

"I don't understand how those two things go together?" Harry said confused.

"Me either, but she insist on you or someone bringing Vanessa here," I replied.