"It will." The girl smiled at him and he waved his hands, making his way inside for he knew he couldn't pressure Theo for going in. If it didn't mean something to her, she wouldn't care about strutting up yet he could sense the reluctancy in her eyes.

But Theo had to go do her work. There was too much at stake and she'd already gone this far to the bay now that there was certainly no backing out. The girl bit her lip and closed her eyes to compose herself before finally treading the ocean of her forgotten past.

She was first welcomed by the smell of pancakes from the hotel restaurant. It was still very early and the production was still setting up their equipment but she remembered that Kat and Kyle were going to be by the bar where there's a stage set up to be made like it was nine years ago and Theo could feel her nerves climbing up to her head the more she walked closer and closer and closer.

Until there it was...

flashback

Theodora didn't much expect that the crowd that night at December of 2011 would be enough to actually render the four of them nervous. There weren't much, but then again, the boys hadn't performed a single gig for all the years they've been filming and tonight was a different night. Tonight, they gathered up the courage to show themselves to the world—and to finally recruit a drummer they've been meaning to get to complete the band.

Theo stood there, being invited by Luke all of a sudden after a couple of months of knowing each other from camp that she decided to go. The fifteen-year-old didn't really have much to do and going into a gig all by herself was a bit liberating, if she says so herself. She's not even old enough to be at the bar but she managed to snuck in perfectly with some college girls who didn't pay much attention to her as she did.

She sees him and his bandmates immediately beside the stage. They were talking to another boy, a few feet tall than her with a really cute bangs that she was a bit reluctant to approach them when Luke Hemmings found her amidst the dim yellow lights of the pub. "Theodora! Hey!" He called, excusing himself to the three to fetch her.

"It's Theo, and it's nice to see you again!" She mused enthusiastically. They last saw each other a week ago from school and all and she was quite estatic to see him again—even if she couldn't admit to it yet.

"Goes the same to you, Theo." Luke replied teasingly, "Come, there's someone I want you to meet." The boy pulled her from her hand and she would've stopped walking if he wasn't evidently excited to introduce their upcoming drummer.

They cane up to the group, the two boys greeting Theo as they knew her from hanging out almost every time they could. "Theo, this is Ashton Irwin. We're trying to get him as our drummer." Luke introduced, "Ash, this is our friend, Theodora. But she doesn't like to be called that." The girl smacked his arms lightly and offered a hand to the blonde would-be drummer.

"It's really nice to meet you. I hope you join the band." She says, wide smile.

"We'll see, Theo." He grinned, and she found that he's got a funky aura about him.

Not long after introductions and repeatedly asking if they've all got the right songs to perform, the band's been called up at the stage and Luke's eyes darted upon his best friend. "I'm nervous." The girl stopped herself from grinning. She admit, he look cute whenever he gets jittery.

"You're a lunatic if you aren't." Luke groaned, "Hey—Hey, you can do it, okay? You're gonna rock it up there. I promise." She held his cheeks in feigned confidence, "You belong to the stage, Luke Hemmings. You and the band will have more stages to go to. Think of this as practice." Luke smiled this time, his dimple cheeks coming into view as he held on his hands. Dropping it suddenly when Michael called for him.