Namjoon : " you said that he is in France ?!".
Jungkook: " yeah I called the airport and he said his departure is in 5minutes ".
Yoongi : " did minho look if he is surrounding the area?!". I nodded.
Jungkook: " seojun is a bit intelligent he surrounded the first mansion but forgot about the cottage ".
Chanyeol: " I'm sure he is planning something dangerous ".
Hoseok : " and we are the biggest mafia in Korea he can do nothing ". I nodded .
Jungkook: " I'm sure my baby can't let me go back today but tomorrow morning we should go that's for their safety ". They all nodded .
Namjoon: " same Jin wouldn't let me go since his cravings is driving me crazy ". We all laughed .
"Aaaaaah " we heard a loud thud and I run fast to the main hall to find Taehyung on the floor groaning in pain .
Jungkook: " careful baby , what happened?!". He looked at me rubbing his butt .
Taehyung: " I forgot that there is stairs here ". He pouted . There is like two stairs to separate the hallways, I pulled him to get up .
Taehyung: " when will you show me my surprise ". He looked at me with puppy eyes .
Jungkook: " want to see it now love?! ". He nodded eagerly.
I pecks his lips and hold his hand and walked out the mansion to a small house .taehyung was looking around with wide eyes .
Jungkook: " I know that you like nature and art so I thought maybe this can help you !?". He looked at the plants.
Taehyung: " oh ...my god Jungkook ". He started sobbing again .i panicked.
Jungkook: " you don't like it ?! , it's fine I will change it , don't cry love ". He kissed me .
Taehyung:" I love it .. is this really mine ?!". I nodded .

Jungkook: " I didn't have time to put water to this flowers and the maids always forget about them , so can you take care of them ?!"

Jungkook: " I didn't have time to put water to this flowers and the maids always forget about them , so can you take care of them ?!". He jumped at me .
Taehyung: " of course , oh my god that's gorgeous ". He put his hand gently on a flower .i pulled him again and he was following me .

Jungkook: " this is your art studio, if you feel bored you come here "

Taehyung: " that's too much Jungkook, oh my poor heart is floating in love ". I chuckled at his cuteness . He came and kissed me hard making me groan .
Jungkook: " you like it love ??". He nodded and pecks my lips .
Taehyung: " I love it hubby , thank you so much ". He hugged me .we stayed like that for a moment . My headache was killing me and I was really tired and my eyes was closing.
Taehyung: " hubby ?! Let's go you look tired ". I nodded and proceeds to our bedroom
Taehyung POV :

I pulled Jungkook to our room and made him lay in bed and I pulled his shoes then his tuxedo and I went to grab a pajama for him I pulled his T-shirt and put another on him then I pulled sweatpants on him , he was tired I can see in his eyes and h...

I pulled Jungkook to our room and made him lay in bed and I pulled his shoes then his tuxedo and I went to grab a pajama for him I pulled his T-shirt and put another on him then I pulled sweatpants on him , he was tired I can see in his eyes and he was weak I think he stressed himself so much . I pulled the covers on him .
Jungkook: " thank you baby ". I smiled and pecks his lips .
Taehyung: " sleep hubby if you need me just call my name ". He smiled .
Jungkook: " where are you going?!". I smiled .
Taehyung: " to say goodnight to others and I will be back okay ?!". He nodded I kissed him after some moment I pulled away and put the covers on him .
I went to the kitchen and drunk some water .
Yoongi : " where is Jungkook?!".
Taehyung: " he slept , he looked tired and weak ".
Namjoon : " he is stressed ". I nodded .
Taehyung: " yeah I can see it , poor hubby he was so sleepy ". They smiled at me .
Hoseok: " take good care of  him , he never experienced relationship like that , he really loves you ". I nodded .
Taehyung: " I sure will take care of that baby ,he is my life ". They smiled and said goodnight.
Taehyung: " yoongi hyung where is Jimin ?!".
Yoongi : " he is in the living room with others ". I nodded .
I went to the living room and set and I gave Jimin his gift who was shouting and screaming with joy .
Taehyung: " yah ! Careful don't jump you are pregnant ". He pouted and set beside me .
Jimin : " thank you so much taebear I love it ".

( Taehyungs gift for Jimin ) Taehyung: " and this for you guys "

Taehyung: " and this for you guys ". I pulled pajamas for Ariana , Jin and baekhyun.

Jin : " the pink one is mine , and thank you taetae "

Jin : " the pink one is mine , and thank you taetae ". I smiled . They said thank you to me .
Baekhyun: " by the way where is Jungkook ".
Taehyung: " oh he is sleeping, he was tired ". I pouted , They smiled .
Jin : " you are good together ". I smiled and nodded .
Taehyung: " I should go , goodnight ". I kissed their cheeks and went to my room and looked at Jungkook,I kissed his forehead and caresses his cheek .
Taehyung: " my baby , I love you ". I peck his cheek , I got up and went to the balcony and stayed for a little thinking about my life , my fiancée. Jungkook really changed my whole life I feel like I live in a dream that I don't want to wake  up , small tears were falling from my cheeks . I really love him  that I feel pain when he is sacrificing his life for me , I was deep in my thoughts until I felt arms around my waist and a head on my should and a husky voice spoke .
Jungkook: " why aren't you sleeping?!". I put my hand on his and he tightened his arms around me .
Taehyung: " I love you ".
Jungkook: " why so sudden?!". He turned me around and widen his eyes .
Jungkook: " why are you crying baby ?!, are you okay ?!, are you hurt ?!,did something happen?!". He was blabbering, worried , I kissed him .
Taehyung: " nothing to worry about darling ". He hugged me .
Jungkook: " don't scare me like that babe ". He pouted , I giggled.
Taehyung: " sorry my love ". He kissed me , I put my arms around his neck and kissed him back .
Jungkook: " let's sleep honey". I nodded and pulled him to follow me . I put him inside the covers and went to my side and he hugged me and sleep took over us .
————————————————————————