"Looks like Aden did some amazing art." She says smiling at him and he giggles.

"One of those is Lexa's." I say smiling and sipping the coffee. She rolls her eyes and takes my coffee cup and takes a sip.

"Awe Lexi. Getting better." Anya says walking by and pinching Lexa cheek. I take my cup back.

"Hey I happen to be a great artist." Lexa says with a smirk. "Just not the drawing type of artist." Lexa says and Luna comes into the kitchen with Raven.

Luna takes one glance at the refrigerator and starts laughing. She falls on the floor laughing. Raven looks at the refrigerator confused.

"What? Aden drew things." Raven shrugs taking my cup of coffee.

"Stop taking my coffee people!" I say getting my coffee back as Luna stands up wiping a tear off her face.

"That one is Lexa's." Luna says chuckling and pointing at the drawing of me.

"How do you know?" Raven asks getting her and Luna coffee.

"Lexa always put a blue mark on the bottom of all her pictures. She's done it sense elementary school." Luna says tapping the bottom of the page and taking coffee from Raven.

"Well what are you delinquents up to today?" Anya asks.

"They are up to nothing but staying here." Henry says coming into the kitchen and looking at the refrigerator. "nice pictures bud." Henry says to Aden and Lexa puts her hands over both Luna's and my mouths. Anya giggles.

"Why can't we leave the house?" I ask when Lexa removes her hand.

"Because if this." Henry says showing me his iPad with the news on it. 'Quarantine' Fun. I roll my eyes at all the nonsense about everyone about to die on the screen.

"Henry." Lexa says reading it. "We aren't all about to die." Lexa says rolling her eyes too.

"I know that." He says offendedly taking back his iPad. "Just because the whole death part isn't true doesn't mean that the quarantine part is wrong. You guys are stuck here for a while." Henry nods and kisses Anyas cheek while leaving the kitchen.

"Party Pooper." Luna whispers and starts going through the pantry.

"We are going to be so fat by the end of this." Raven says as she takes the oreos from Luna's hands and walks out the kitchen with Luna following her with more snacks in her hands.

"You know we have a in house gym right?" Lexa calls out.

"I'm choosing not to hear you!" Luna calls back from the stair. Anya laughs and picks up Aden.

"I will be in the pool." Anya says walking out the kitchen with Aden. I turn to Lexa who was making a protein shake at the other counter. I go behind her and hug her waist. Getting on my tippy toes I peer over her shoulder.

"Hello my love." She says lightly and puts the protein shake ingredients that are in a cup on the blender turning it on. She turns her body in my arms smiling at me.

"You are quite an artist." I whisper looking up at her. "A true Picasso." I say and she chuckles.

"My ability's don't even compare to Picasso's weak attempt at art." She says with a wink. I roll my eyes and let go of her so she could get her protein shake. She chuckles it with her head back and i blush lightly and look away.

She puts the cup in the sink and walks over to me, picking me up. "Let's go baby." She says with me in her arms. She carries me up stairs and into her room she throws me on the bed and gets in herself. "Nap time." She says cuddling up on my body.

"Okay you have fun with that." I say and she hums back.

"I will." She says closing her eyes and putting her head on my chest. I smile at her and pullout my phone and look at the group chat.

Jasper⭐️- guys.....

Jasper⭐️- i ran out of toilet paper....

Octavia😙-HA WHOS LAUGHING NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lincoln🏋🏼‍♂️-

hello beautiful people that read my book

hello beautiful people that read my book. enjoy fluff 😁