Have I Ever Told You How Much You Mean to Me?

Start from the beginning

I reached out and grabbed his empty hand with mine and began to pull him away, which was easier said than done considering the considerable height and weight difference between the two of us. I could hear a few snickers from the guys behind us, a chorus of 'Oh shit's' and 'Ooh someone's in trouble' echoing around us.. I allowed a smile to grace my lips now that my face was hidden from Austin as I continued to drag him behind me towards the bus. "Ty, what the - what are you doing? What's wrong?" Austin stammered as he struggled to keep up with the quick pace I had set. I didn't answer him.

We reached the bus and I swiftly reached up, pulling the door open and bounding up the steps as I released Austin from my clutches. I walked into the front lounge, stopping midway, my back still turned to the front of the bus. I heard the door shut firmly behind me as Austin made his way to where I was standing. "Tyler what is going on?" His voice seemed worried and concerned. I turned around to face him, the cheesy grin gracing my face once again. He raised an eyebrow at me in confusion. I hastily closed the small gap between us, jumping into his arms and wrapping my legs tightly around his waist, holding myself up as he recovered from the shock of what had just happened. I tossed my arms around his shoulders and pushed my lips forcefully against his; eventually he got the hint, one of his arms slinging around my waist, grabbing onto me as the other searched for a place to set his beer bottle down.

After he successfully disposed of his beverage both of his hands found their way to my butt, squeezing gently as I bit down on his bottom lip, pulling away a little before sneaking my tongue into his slightly open mouth. I skillfully kicked my shoes of, my legs never moving from their position around his waist. Austin began to walk in the direction of the bunks, pausing momentarilly to open the door, our lips working feverishly in sync with one another. He passed by the bunks and pressed me up against the door to the back lounge, the bulge in the front of his black jeans pressing up against me as his lips moved down to my neck, a low moan escaping my open mouth. I reached up, fumbling with the button to get the door open and having no such luck. I sighed out of frustration as I tried everything and anything to get the door to open, Austin laughing against my tender skin.

He reached up, carefully moving my hand out of the way before he pushed the button, the door opening immediately. "Stupid automatic doors," I mumbled as Austin backed me into the room, pausing to lock the door behind us before he tossed me on the black leather couch across from the door, kicking his converse off and pulling his Slipknot shirt over his head, dropping it to the floor before closing the distance between us once more. His lips met mine, his tongue darting into my mouth without hesitation, his hands instantly finding the bottom of my t-shirt, tugging it over my head and tossing it to the floor next to his.

"I thought....you were....mad.....at me...or....something," Austin murmered as he kissed his way down my neck towards my breasts. I tried to laugh, but all that managed to escape my mouth was a loud moan as Austin stripped me of my bra and his fingers began to work at my breasts, his mouth still trailing kisses around my collarbone.

"Yeah well......I'm - ughhhh- not." My sentenced was broken up as my breathing increased. I moved my hands from Austin's back to the front of his jeans, working my fingers on the button and pulling them down, leaving him in his boxer-briefs. Just as his hands trailed up the insides of my thighs to the top of my jeans there was a knock at the door. "GO AWAY!!" I yelled loudly, not skipping a beat as my hands dipped into his underwear and took his length in my hand.

"Why is the door locked?!" Tino yelled back loudly from the other side of the door, continuing to knock and attempt to gain access to the room. I leaned over and picked up Austin's shoe from the floor, chucking it at the door with a loud thud.

"I said go away!!" I responded in a yell, holding back a moan. The banging on the door didn't stop.

"Guys!! My weed is in there!" Tino whined. I groaned loudly and pushed Austin off of me slightly. I stood up and rummaged through the drawer in the side table. I located the purple medical marijuanna bottle and stomped towards the door. I opened it a crack, keeping my naked body hidden, and tossed the bottle at Tino before closing and locking the door once again. "Thank you!" He shouted back excitedly as he ran back towards the front of the bus.

I turned around to see Austin partially sitting up on the couch, his hair a tossled mess, a smile spread across his beautiful face. I bit down on my lip and flashed him a smile. "I love you, you know?" Austin said as he eyed my naked form up and down.

"Yeah, yeah I know. Now....where were we?" I said as I sauntered back over towards him, tackling him back down on the couch.

---------

Sorry it's kind of short! Just felt this chapter should stand alone!!

But I'm going to get started on the next chapter right away!!! Like, right now!! It should be up in a few hours if things go as planned :)

Thanks for reading!! Comments are always appreciated so leave me some :) I'll be forever grateful!! :D