I notice something moving from the corner of my eye and when I turn to see what it is I freeze. It's a large black spider and it's crawling closer to me. I try ignoring it hoping it will just crawl away but it stops right above me. I continue to draw my eyes landing on the spider every few seconds.

The spider uses its web to start slowly lowering itself and it's right in front of me. My mouth is dry as I try to scream. It's swaying back and forth because of the wind and I try making myself flat against the wall.

"Sawyer!" I scream and I shake my head, disappointed I called his name. "Jospeh!" I shout louder hoping he'll hear me instead of Sawyer from somewhere in the house.

"What happened? Are you okay?" Sawyer quickly appears at the door way, out of breath. Jospeh isn't that far behind, he's holding a pair of scissors.

I'm flat against the wall just staring at the spider making sure it doesn't get closer to me. The spider crawls up it's one web string and suddenly falls closer to me and I squeal.

"You're scared of spiders?" Sawyer points out the obvious. He seems amused, "you don't seem like you would be." He says more to himself. I glare at him,

"Just kill it. Somebody." I look over at Jospeh who also seems to be holding in his laugh.

Sawyer grabs the spiders web and my eyes widen. He sways it at me with a mischievous smile.

"It's harmless." Sawyer teases, rolling his eyes. What I don't think he expects happens. The spider lands on me when he sways it a little closer. I scream and jump off the bench.

"Get it off me. Get it off." I squeal, shaking everywhere and pat myself off. I don't know if it's still on me but I run, and I shiver feeling like the spider is crawling somewhere on me. It could be in my hair and I wouldn't know.

I run as far as I can and I feel Sawyer calling my name.

"Opal!" I hear him from the distance. He's getting close.

"Opal!" His voice is right behind me. He grabs hold of my arm but I push him away, his grips slips from me and I walking faster.

"Opal, stop." Sawyer grabs me again, this time pulling me toward him. He pulls me into a hug. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I didn't mean for that to happen."

"You're an asshole." I say through gritted teeth.

I've been really emotional because of everything so I just cry. I cry into his chest. This causes Sawyer to hug me tighter.

"I'm sorry." He says and I pull away.

"It's not the spider, Sawyer. It's Jospeh. I don't want him to..." and I sob even harder. Sawyer nods understanding that I don't want to say the word, he frowns and pulls me in closer.

When I realize I'm crying and being comforted by Sawyer I pull away.

"We should head back." I wipe the tears and fix my wrinkled shirt.

"Jospeh killed the spider." Sawyer says, trying to lighten up the mood. But all I can do is nod.

When I see Jospeh I run to him with a smile.