Chapter 81: The choices appear

Start from the beginning

She sat on her bed and with Cloud's company, she began to flip the pages, returning to the last page in which she wrote on. The last time she drew the weapon she wanted to craft, it was small little tritons. If she had to be honest, it was a weapon crafted for Ultra Violet. However, she never got around to making them for her, due to the events that happened lately. Sure Ultra was already happy with the current weapon she carries, though it wasn't like Harumi was handing her something different from her mains.

If she handed the grey-skinned girl a bow and some arrows, she shouldn't expect much progression. Then again, Nya was the one who taught her how to craft weapons. Hutchins and the emperor and empress thought that it's quite unlady-like on her part. But for the most part, Harumi was quite interested in the weapons. Ah there she goes again diving in her thoughts and memories. Say, Ultra and Nya hated her, right? Harumi stared down at the blank page.

She just remembered that she forgot to grab a pencil, no worries. The girl was about to stand up from her bed before she was interrupted with a muffled bark. Hearing the sound, slight concern flashed on her face. What happened to Cloud? Why were her barks muffled? She turned to look down on the ground, where the dog was and she noticed a pencil in the Pomeranian's mouth. Her eyes lit up in slight delight. Did Cloud know that she was missing a pencil?

"Thanks Cloud! What a smart puppy you are!" She complimented her pet whilst grabbing the ordinary pencil from her mouth. Now onto the weapon she wanted to craft over by her workshop. She had one actually on the bounty but no one in the resistance actually found it. Harumi would humour herself by calling it her personal "secret workshop". The only one who knows about it was Cloud but even if the dog could one day speak, she knows that she wouldn't utter a word to anyone.

She began to sketch out the weapon she wanted to craft when things were back on track. A sword perhaps? Maybe she could give it to Lloyd as an apology gift? She'd have to design it really well in that case. It can't be like his usual weapons, no. "Well how about a green stash on the handle?" She mumbled, starting to draw the blade first. She hummed to herself as Cloud quietly watched.
~~~~~~~
Mistaké returned to her usual place on the bounty, her room to be exact. The trip to the bounty was slightly exhausting for her and she figured that she should rest for a bit. That is, what she intended to. She headed for her room until she bumped into a certain blonde.

"Ah sorry Mistaké." It was Lloyd Garmadon. The minute that the both of them went silent, Lloyd blinked. His jaw dropped at the sight of the elderly woman being there. "Mistaké, you're back?" He wondered. It wasn't like he was angry at seeing her return, just mildly in shock. The old woman smiled at him, nodding gently.
"Look young Lloyd, I know you're mad about young Harumi but-"

Lloyd immediately shook his head. "Please do not bring her up, we don't talk about traitors here." He calmly replied. His kind and shocked look was replaced with a more serious expression. However, Mistaké shook her head herself. "Listen to yourself, you know that she wouldn't betray you. Harumi did nothing wrong." She pleaded. Though to her expected surprise, it only set off the boy, angering him in the process of all this.

"What do you mean it's not her fault? She lied to me, to all of us! Saying how the only reason she's fighting is to gain justice for this city yet she...she uses my father like that!" He sulked. Well it was not at all like that, manipulated, guilt-tripped, Garmadon was the one using Harumi to clear his thoughts that Lloyd might be having daddy issues of his own. But yet, Lloyd failed to realize that. He believed his own father, who returned after who knows? Five years, than to believe his lover. The world was unfair and Mistaké realized that too soon.

"It's not at all like that, don't you wanna hear her out? Everyone had a story to tell." Despite the rage boiling through the green ninja's veins, the woman remarked quietly.
But Lloyd didn't wanna hear it, no. He forever wanted to believe his father's story, not giving her a chance.
"I don't want to hear anybody's story, when I know which one is the right one." He walked off.