Chapter 32

*Keenan's POV*

Today was the day of Anari's business warming basically her opening party. However, she don't technically open for business until Monday. It has been three weeks since we fully made up and we have been good. We have a good kid rotation going. Heaven and the boys go over to DaVonte's house while Neaveh goes to cheer camp. She gets a little jealous, but she signed up for this. This is what she wanted.

Anari has been surprisingly good with the kids. She has a therapist that comes to the house and talks to her and her mood has improved and her spirits are up. She has got everything with her salon settled while she has been working for home getting everything ready. She planned this party and invited her very close family and a couple people from the city has RSVP to come too.

"Nevaeh, GET OUT" I heard coming from down the hall snapping me out of my thoughts. Heaven and Neaveh have been fighting like cats and dogs ever since their birthday two weeks ago. They turn eleven and have eleven fights a day.

I shook my head as I kept getting Kyndall and Kareem ready. Kyndall is easy to get ready. It's his brother that makes everything hard. He squirms and wiggles out of pants and shoes then wanna smile like everything is fine.

I heard something smash against the wall and I shook my head. It made the boys jump so I knew it was serious. I slid them up on my bed and put pillows on either side. I went in the hallway and seen glass on the floor.

"Heaven Meleah and Nevaeh Maleka Register get the fuck here now" I said as calm as I could.

"Daddy, it wasn't even my fault" Nevaeh started.

"Shut up. Yes it was!" Heaven said raising her voice. I had to count to ten in my head because I was about to snap on these girls.

"Who the hell threw this?"

"Heaven" Nevaeh said.

"I can talk for myself"

"Well, talk dammit"

"She came in my room with some mess talking bout I can't wear what I'm wearing like mama didn't buy the same dress. She obviously bought us two different fur jackets so that it looks different. I told her to leave and she wouldn't. Then, she started messing with stuff in my room. I threw it at her but she dodged and it hit the wall and broke. But she took my picture and threw it at my tv, so what"

"If your stupid self.."

"Both of you shut up! Y'all should be getting ready for ya mama party. You know we have to be there early to take pictures. Heaven no dancing for five months. Neaveh go finish getting ready"

"But that's not fair. I can't dance for months and she doesn't get no punishment"

"Do you wanna make it six months?" she shook her head. "I aint think so" she walked back in her room closing the door. Nevaeh walked to her room. I shook my head and grabbed the vacuum from the closet to clean up the glass. This girl had to throw that hard as hell for it to break.

*Anari's POV*

I stood in my office in my salon smiling. It's crazy! This is MY first business being opened. Three weeks ago, I don't think that I could imagine being in here. I honestly thought that when I gave that key to Keisha, it was the end of my salon. Hearing Keenan say that the salon is still mine made me happy. It made me hope for a better future for myself. I finally have something of mine despite him paying for it to be completed.

I can finally start making money and start saving to get my own place to live. My godfather is more than happy to pay for me a house, but I want to work for my own things. I want to go house hunting and close on a house for me and my kids to live in. I sighed as I brought myself out my thoughts.