Chapter 30

*Keenan's POV*

I sat in the audience holding flowers for Heaven and Alexis. They were having their spring dance recital. The theme was Disney Movie Madness and they have been dancing to popular songs from movies since the 90s. Alexis and Heaven had already did a tap duet to You've Got a Friend in Me from the Toy Story. Alexis did a Jazz solo to Almost There from Princess and the Frog. Now, Heaven was getting ready to do her solo to You Are the Music in Me from High School Musical.

These girls have been driving me crazy with practicing for this recital. Alexis has been staying with us at my mom's house for a while to prepare for this recital with Heaven. Nevaeh been a little jealous lately since she hasn't fully started competition cheer. She just tried out for the team and made it for the next season.

"Daddy pay attention" Nevaeh said snapping me out of my thoughts. I blinked a couple times before sitting up in my seat to pay attention. I smiled as I watched my daughter dance around this stage. All my family was here plus Da'Vonte, Antonio, Diamond, and Darrell and his little siblings.

After the recital was finished, we waited in the lobby until Heaven and Alexis got done taking pictures. They do a little award ceremony and Heaven won fastest learner and best in pointe. Alexis won best in tap.

"I'm so proud of you girls" my mom said hugging them.

"I can't believe Nari didn't come" Darrell said coming over to me.

"I can. I didn't want her around my daughters. She can be around our sons, but she is choosing not to and I'm not going to beg her to want to be around them"

"Well, maybe if you check on her then things will be different"

"Straight on it" I said before walking over to my family.

"But my dad said she isn't eating or talking to anyone at the house. Rita tryna get her to talk. My dad. I took Lex over there and Lex said she didn't talk which I think she did, but told her not to say anything. She loves you and you just gone kick her to the curb" he said following after me.

I ignored him walking up to the girls. Alexis was taking Heaven and Nevaeh's picture. They had their heads against each others and I smiled. My girls have always been very photogenic. My sister always recommends I let them start modeling and honestly, I might. They are beautiful girls.

"Y'all actually love each other" I said smirking

"Y'all actually love each other" I said smirking. "Y'all danced beautifully as y'all should have since I ran that music back hundred times a minute" I said hugging Heaven and Alexis.

"Mhmm. Daddy I can still dance better than them. I never forgot" Nevaeh said getting in releve. She's right. She loves to cheer, but she danced before she began to cheer.

"Whatever. Don't hurt yourself" Alexis said letting go. Heaven still latched on. I looked down to see little tear drops forming on my shirt.

"Hey y'all go check on the boys. They are with Gigi and Kristen" Alexis and Nevaeh walked off and I sat down with Heaven in my lap.