Chapter 19

*Keenan's POV*

"Yes sir she 5 months now" I said to the cashier at Party City. I was getting hella balloons, pink and blue. I had sent invitations to her family and mine saying to wear what they think Anari is going to have. It's been a long three weeks keeping this a secret. I basically been like leaving the house early but coming home on time to keep her from getting suspicious.

"I remember when my girlfriend was pregnant it was hell man. She was cranky all the time and always thought she was fat"

"Nah my girl aint like that she be just be trying do everything she don't never calm down." I said taking the balloons from him.

"Well I hope everything goes alright man" he said. I thanked him and walked out to my car. I had to take these to my mom at the venue  and then I had go pick up the cake. I had Anari on a scavenger hunt right now.

*Anari's POV*

"Mama. What it say?" I was reading the second card from the hair salon. The first one said 'Nails done, hair done, everything did ~ Drake. Go get your nails done and hair done and get the twins and Alexis nails and toes done on me. Go to Jazzy's Beauty Salon and ask for Selena. Then go to Perfect Nails and ask for Dana. Have fun.' I was hella suspicious but i just went along with it.

"It says 'My girls bad and bougie, well not right now so go to Kristen's shop and get what you need'"

"Alright let's go to Auntie K's." Heaven said pulling me out the hair salon. Keenan is honestly doing to much. I didn't even hear him leave this morning. I hopped in my car and drove to Kristen's boutique, Styles by K.

Me and the girls listened to Sza the whole way. It's either her or Beyonce on in the car honestly everyday. Occasionally we throw other people in but those are our mains.

As I parked in the parking spot closest to the door, the babies shifted. I've been feeling them do it a lot lately. It's like they would kind of switch spots with each other.

"Welcome to Styles by K. If you need help looking for something let me know." One of the workers said when we walked in. Alexis walked beside me while the twins started roaming around.