Chapter 2

*Anari's POV*

At this moment, I was in the car going home but the way we were going was not to my house. I just wanted to get home and call Shawn. Apparently I was in a car accident with my sister or daughter Alexis and me and Shawn weren't together. Also, my dad came here out of Jail. Keisha had her babies and her and Darrell got married. I'm in love with Keisha's brother and his two twin girls. And I have been in a coma for 5 years. It was a crazy story to be told when Keenan was telling it.  At first, to be honest, I didn't know if anything he was saying was true until I looked at my phone and seen the year. How could I miss 5 years of my life ?

"Anari!" Keenan yelled. I didn't even notice the car stopped at this nice two story house.

"Wowww" I mumbled. This house was super beautiful.

"This is your house Darrell built it for you and Alexis a while ago. I've been staying here while you was in your coma. I missed you." I wish I could say the same, but I can't remember. He saw me look confused and we just walked in the house.

It was kinda awkward walking around looking at all the pictures. There was plenty of pictures of me and Alexis. There was a few pictures of me with the twin girls, Heaven and Nevaeh. I smiled a little because they were the freaking cutest.

"So it is true?" I mumbled in a confused, questioning way.

"Everything is true I said by the way. I bought this ring for when you came out the coma but it's stupid now. It slipped my mind that there was a possibility that you would have memory loss" He slid the red velvet box that he had in his hands back into his pocket.

"Where's Alexis again?" I asked him, watching tears build then go away in his eyes. It's crazy how I can cause a person to have so much emotion.

"With you guys dad today. She has been alternating staying with your godfather and Darrell, but sometimes every now and then your dad wants to see her and get to know her " he looked down then at me. "I'm gonna go. I'm sure your not comfortable with me being here since you don't have any memory of us" he turned on his heels.

"Wait!" He turned around. "Help me remember. Show me pictures please." I really feel bad because he has this look on his face. It's like he wants to say so much, but he can't.

"Come on" I followed him to the living room and he pulled out his phone. He let me read text messages of him and I way 5 years ago. Then, he let me scroll through pictures and there were a lot of them. One picture caught my attention. It was me sleeping. Naked. Wrapped in a sheet. Keenan cleared his throat the longer I stared at the picture.

"That was the morning after we... Ya know for the first time." That one picture was like the key to unlock my memory. Every memory came back all at once. It actually hurt my head briefly. It was a pure rush of memory.

"Oh Keenan!" I hopped in his lap and kissed all over his face. "I am soooo sorry I hurt your little girls. I am so so so so sorry"

"Someone saw the wreck and it wasn't your fault. The semi came out when his light was red. He's in jail right now. And the girls aren't little, they are 9 years old now. My mom has custody over them. I wasn't doing so good"

"Why? What happened?" I looked at him and I actually could focus on him now that I know who the hell he is. He's my boyfriend.

"I started drinking and smoking weed heavily like a week or two after the accident. My mom came here and took the girls. We went to court and I can't keep them but I can see them."

"You wanna go see them today?"

"Oh I was suppose to, but I don't know. I kind of want to be with you for today. This is your first day out. I need to spend time with you" he sighed. "I miss you so much. You just don't understand babygirl"

"I heard you talking and I wanted to hug whoever was talking but my eyes wouldn't open. I would fight and fight to open them, but they wouldn't open. It hurt me to know I couldn't bring myself out of the darkness. I had so many dreams and visions"

"I bet you did. It has been five years" he said shaking his head.

"What should I do first since I have basically been asleep for five years" I said changing the subject trying to lighten up the mood.

"I think you should call your dad. Not today. You don't need stress because I know you want answers"

"I do but I'm not tired I slept for 5 years" I giggled a little. "I'm mighty hungry tho. Can we get Zaxbys?"

"Yea. Anything you want babygirl"

"Let's go!" I stood up and so did Keenan. I started to walk away but he pulled me into a nice hug and I felt so safe in his arms.

*Darrell POV*

"Olivia" she looked up from her coloring book "You hungry" she shook her head no.

"Nell and Ken! Y'all hungry" they came running in the kitchen.

"Yes!" They said at the same time.

"Alright I'll make y'all something. What y'all was doing?"

"About to go outside" Darnell said

"Did y'all clean up y'all toys? You know ya mom gone be mad"

"Yes daddy we cleaned up. Can we go outside?" I bent down to their level and did my 'thinking face'. I started tickling Darnell and Kendra and they started laughing like crazy.

"Yes y'all can go outside. Be careful kiddos." I stood back up.

"Liv you coming?" Kendra asked. She shook her head no like always. This has been happening since the kids could talk and walk. Olivia is the quiet child she only talks to her mom literally. She doesn't talk in her class. She sits by herself at recess. I think something wrong with her, but Keisha is convinced nothing is wrong. She just doesn't see the problem.

"Baby! Help with bags" Keisha yelled as she burst into the house with a arm full of groceries and 3 kid meal bags from Chick Fil A. I guess she was trying to make one trip.

"Mommy!" Olivia got down from the chair she was at and ran to Keisha. "I missed you mommy" I watched them interact and I couldn't help but be jealous. How come she talk to Keisha but not me?

"Babe!" I was pulled out my thoughts. "I said how was your day off?" I didn't take my scholarship. I feel like a failure. I went to community college and got a degree in accounting. I work at a bank. Nothing big. Worst job ever matter of fact. I miss playing ball, but I just put those feelings in the back of my mind. Keisha's having fun being a Dental Hygienist. She went to Tech school to get certified.

"It was good. Kendra and Darnell and I went swimming."

"Oh okay. Where are they by the way ?"

"Should be outside."

*Keisha's POV*

"Okay babe. I love you"

"I love you too" Me and Darrell have been amazing lately. We probably only argue about Olivia. Olivia just doesn't like to talk. She only talks to me. I can't help that.

I walked out the back door and watched Darnell and Kendra play tag. They didn't even notice me, so I went back inside.

"Mommy?" Olivia walked up to me.

"Yes?"

"People call me weird because I don't talk to them." she said pouting.

"Did you tell the teacher?" She shook her head no.

"Baby you gotta tell the teacher."

"Can you tell her?"

"Yes. Now go tell your brother and sister to come get their food.

--------

A little into the homelife of Keisha and Darrell.

Anari memory back !?