Chapter 9

*Darrell's POV*

I just stared at how beautiful Anari was wrapped up in the covers naked. Her plump lips. Her chocolate brown skin. Her everything. This girl is truly blessed in the appearance category.

She started to move in her sleep and her beautiful brown eyes fluttered open.

"Were you staring at me?" she said quietly, looking at me.

"Yes, I was. You so beautiful."

"You know what we did was wrong and I cheated on my loyal boyfriend and you cheated on your wife. This is wrong on so many levels." I sighed and moved her hair out her face.

"I know but it felt right at the moment. It felt meant to be." It felt amazing actually. Better than all the times with Keisha before she got pregnant.

"I know but.."

"But what?"

"Can I think about it? I don't wanna rush into something neither of us is ready for"

"I'm ready that's you who not ready" I kissed her lips and threw the covers off me. "but you was ready for all this last night"

"Nahh and I shower first." she got up and ran past me to the bathroom. It's fine cause she don't have any clothes. I could get used to this.

*Antonio's POV*

"You sure he here" Da'Vonte asked. We was in front of Shawn's house. We gone kidnap him and make sure he suffer. He works alone and his family don't care about him no more. His mom and her boyfriend are somewhere in Cali on drugs. His lil sister stay here, but we got some adoption papers drawn out like Shawn got them and I signed them. I don't want to be that heartless and leave the little girl homeless. She's only 5.

Da'Vonte signaled his boys to go in the house. Everything happened so fast. Shawn shot a gun but we shot one back. I got his lil sister who was screaming.

"I gotchu Babygirl. You safe now." I said to her.

Shawn won't be hurting my daughter no more and this little girl will be the reason I quit doing what I'm doing. I'm way too old.
-
-
-
"I wiped everything down and placed the gun in his hand like he killed himself. I'm done with this drug business Toni" I nodded. We was now at his house in his basement. It was a man cave down here. Vanessa was asleep in Danielle room.

"Same here. I passed my part on to Tarus" I said.

"Funny I passed mine on down to his twin Tarik" he said back.

"Here's to getting out the game" we clinked our beer bottles together.

"Bruh, my dumb ass son gone make me lose my baby" he said.

"What? Darrell don't like Kamrin or something." I asked taking another sip of my beer.

*Kamrin's POV*

I grabbed the tray of wings. I knew the guys had some business to take care of today and they didn't eat so I'm taking them some wings in Vonte's "man cave."

"No bruh. Kimberly." that was Da'Vonte.

"Keisha mom?" I didn't want to eavesdrop but this was a conversation I wanted to hear.

"Yess. Man I used to mess around with her when Kam was pregnant, but we stopped cause I proposed." I knew he cheated. "She respects the boundaries but I don't. My nigga black don't crack on that woman" Is he serious.

"What you saying man?" Antonio asked.

"If I could go back to the day I met Kam, I would leave her alone and go to Kimberly" I dropped the pan of wings, tears flowing down my face. I went up the stairs and grabbed my keys before walking out to my car. I was leaving I don't know where im going but it damn sure ain't here.