Chapter 23

*Keisha's POV*

"Alright kids. Let's go!" I said rushing to put Heaven's pointe shoes in her bag. I had Alexis, Heaven, Nevaeh and Vanessa for the day, but I have had the twins for a couple days. They were splitting time between me, Kristen and my mom. I just volunteered to take Vanessa and Alexis.

"Wait auntie. I don't have my hair in a bun" Heaven said.

"Well we can do it when y'all get there. I don't want you guys to be late" I said grabbing my keys. "Nevaeh!"

"I have on my cheer shoes. My hair in a pony. I'm good" she said walking in the kitchen where I was with Vanessa.

"Who decided to have cheer and dance practice on the same day when I have you guys?" I said as we all went to my car.

"It barely happens, but hey it'll buff" Alexis said laughing. I shook my head unlocking my doors letting them in.

I backed out the driveway and drove towards the dance studio first. It was 3:30 and Alexis and Heaven has ballet and pointe at 3:45. Vanessa has a tumbling class at 4 and Nevaeh has comp practice at 4:10. I don't even have back to back things with my own children and here I am driving around trying to get them places.

"So, when I drop y'all off Heaven, please ask one of your teachers to put your hair in a bun" I said looking in my mirror at her.

"Okay" she said pouting.

"When can we go back home?" Nevaeh asked.

They haven't been home in a week now. Anari and Keenan were going through hell with the boys and it's only week one. They were at the hospital for two days before going home. Heaven and Nevaeh were there not even 24 hours before Keenan was calling me to come get them. I mean no one told him to have another set of twins knowing he has two busy girls already at hand.

"I don't know yet. You can call them tonight to talk to them"

"Okay" she said pouting. I sighed because I know that she misses her parents and her new brothers.

"Well... I can get Ken, Liv, and Nell if you want me to" I haven't had my own munchkins in a couple days either.

"No it's okay" she mumbled.

"Don't be sad Vaeh" Vanessa said. "You see Nari and Nan Nan later okay" I smiled. This little girl is so sweet.

"Okay Ness" she said. We rode in comfortable silence the rest of the way to the dance studio.

*Keenan's POV*

"Can you get them this time?" Anari said in a raspy voice. She had fell asleep pumping milk, and the boys were waking up.

"Yeah sure" I mumbled getting off the couch and walking upstairs to their room. They are totally opposites. Kareem always falls asleep first then Kyndall. Kyndall eats first then Kareem. But one thing they have in common is keeping me up. I always let Anari get all the sleep.

I picked up Kyndall first because he was crying the most. Kareem was just calm with tears in his eyes without them falling.

"Why your brother wildin out Reem?" I said standing over his crib. "I know you hungry, so you don't have to cry like that Ky" I said once again.

"They okay?" Anari yelled. She hasn't came upstairs so it's just me going back and forth.

"Yeah" I said walking downstairs. I carefully handed her Kyndall before walking back upstairs to get Kareem. Once I got him, I went back downstairs and sat down. I am so tired maannn.