Chapter 14

Diamond on the left; Keenan and Anari on the right.

*Anari's PoV*

2 months later

"Anari what about Cierra Lashae Smith" My mom said while putting her shirts into a box. She was finally actually moving and it was hard for me. My mom has been my rock. Alexis stays with my dad at his apartment, so i'll be staying alone and it's getting close to Christmas. I was hoping we could decorate the house together.

"I like that, but Smith?" i asked.

"You know what I meant. Johnson"she said rubbing her stomach she's 8 months now and she looks like she is about to pop. I'm only three months soo its not much showing. I try to ignore it.

"So, mom this is it. You are leaving me and i just got you back"

"I'm just a call away. I'm literally what.. 15 minutes away" she said.

"I know." I said sighing. I knew she wasn't going to be far, but I am still going to miss her.

"I don't know what its gonna feel like to live with another man other than Antonio. That's why i have been scared to live with Marcus. Like what if I call him Antonio." ooo sis. I know how it feels to call another man a different name.

"Ma just take it day by day. I know being married to dad for 23 years and now moving in with Marcus is hard. But-" There was a knock on the door.

"I'll get that. Finish packing" i left the room and went to open the door.

Once I opened the door, guess who was there...

Gotdamn Keenan. We havent spoken since he took me to the doctor to prove I was really pregnant.

"I think we should get the test now. I need closure. Anari i was.. still in love with you. Heaven and Nevaeh are excited that they might be big sisters. You know how they are. Man.... If these babies aren't mine, I dont know what i will do so can we go get the test?" I thought about my last appointment which was my three month appointment. It was Keenan's turn to go with me since Darrell went to the two month check up. I had an ultrasound and the doctor seen twins. I have two whole human beings growing inside of me. I pushed my thoughts to the back of my mind and took a deep breath. I nodded my head saying yes.

"Come in i have to get dressed." he walked in and walked to the living room while I went upstairs.

"Who was that?" my mom asked as I walked by her room.

"Keenan. We are about to go get the test to see if he the father." I walked into my room closet and picked out something plain. No need to look cute.

 No need to look cute

"Good luck babygirl. Who do you hope is the father?" my mom asked once i was ready.

"I mean i know both Keenan and Darrell will be great fathers. I honestly think the Keenan is the father because multiples run in the Register family not Darrell's family , but only time will tell." she nodded her head without saying anything else. I walked back downstairs to Keenan.