Chapter 5

*Diamond's POV*

"Hey baby" my boyfriend from the prison I was in said to me. He helped me get out when I told him about my soon-to-be ex- husband and what he did. It all started off rough when I was in there, but he honestly helped time pass. When it was his shift, he sneaked in food and helped me get extra phone calls to Da'Vonte.

"Hey my love" I said back smiling.

"How's my lil man?" oh yeah and my old ass is pregnant and he thinks it's a boy... BUT I know it's a girl. I got out of prison five months ago. At first, the only people who knew I was out were Da'Vonte and Alexis, but then I found out Antonio got out and I kind of just told all the close family. Also, the day I got out is when I had sex with Marcus and two weeks later, boom I'm pregnant.

"Marcus" I said in a stern tone of voice " it is a girl" he sighed.

"Okay baby. When you gone move in with me? I want to be close to you in your pregnancy" I'm only 4 months, 5 next week. We find out what we are having on our next appointment.

"When I meet with my oldest daughter. I haven't seen her in 5 almost 6 years. My youngest daughter loves having me around and I want to make sure Anari still wants me around. Then.... She has to meet you and if she doesn't like you, I'm gonna find a job and get my own place."

"Hold up! Wait!!" he exclaimed to me "You gone live with me. You having my baby and I love you and wanna marry you"

"Anari Cierra Smith's opinion matters babe. It matters to me and I don't want her hating me.. Because of you" I mumbled. He sighed into the phone.

"Okay Diamond. I gotta go in on my lunch break"

"Okay I'm meeting with Anari today" I said smiling like he could see me.

"Yeah" he said and hung up before I could say anything else.

I decided to go ahead and get dressed for my lunch with my daughter. I'm so nervous. What if she hates me for taking the blame for her father. What if she hates me for telling her that her father is dead even though that is what I was told. What if she judges me for being pregnant at such an old age. I really honestly don't want this meeting to go wrong. It's crazy how I'm actually meeting with her.

I sighed putting all the negative thoughts in the back of my head and got dressed in the outfit that I picked out.

Da'Vonte gave me like $5,000 to go shopping and said I could repay him in red velvet cakes

Da'Vonte gave me like $5,000 to go shopping and said I could repay him in red velvet cakes. He loves my baking. He used to always say if he we weren't both taken, then he would definitely marry me for my baking not even my cooking, my baking.

"Hey me and D about to leave" Da'Vonte's wifey but side piece on the side. She cooks and cleans this big ass house for him and all he does is fuck another chick inexchange.

"Okay Kammie" Kamrin aka Kammie was a Blasian. She is gorgeous and I have got to know her over the past 9 months. She was the first one, other than D and Alexis, to know I was pregnant. She's also my first real and only friend since the arrest.