Chapter 18

*Anari's POV*

2 Months Later

"Heaven what kind of oatmeal you want babygirl?" I asked fixing Alexis Apple and Cinnamon oatmeal.

"Ummm I want the Maple one" She said without looking up from her iPad. I shook my head. I dont know why Keenan insisted on buying the girls these things for Christmas. Now, all they do is be on these things. They don't ever wanna just go outside and chill anymore. They want to make lil dancing videos all the time. The only time they are not on their iPads is when they have school and practice. 

"Nevaeh I got out the yogurt for you to eat" she doesn't eat oatmeal. "and I packed you guys lunch." I grabbed their lunch boxes. "Ham and cheese for you Alexis. Heaven you have PB&J. Vaeh ham and cheese for you" I said sitting their lunch in front of them.

"Thanks mama now go get dressed yourself. and where is dad?" Heaven asked.

"He left this morning. I don't know where he went though, but we are leaving in 20 minutes okay?" After 2 weeks of pure begging after our lunch, Keenan convinced me to move in with him. He has custody of his girls again and Alexis came along with me. But, the past couple of days Keenan has been super distant. He comes home late and leaves early before the girls even go to school and it's kinda messing with me. Me and him don't date or anything like that. We are just cordial and he's my baby daddy so yeah. We sleep in the same bed and all but like we don't kiss or anything.

I walked upstairs to our room and picked out an outfit.

I finished my GED classes and now I take cosmetology classes at the community college

I finished my GED classes and now I take cosmetology classes at the community college. I plan to open my own hair and nail salon.

"Ma did you pack my cheer bag?" Nevaeh yelled.

"I'm doing it now babygirl" i yelled back. I hurried and put on my clothes. I had already brushed my teeth and put my hair in a bun. I rushed to Nevaeh's room and grabbed her Pink book bag. I put her white cheer shoes, nike sweats and cheer shorts and tank top.

"Okay girls lets go" I grabbed my purse and books before walking outside. Once they were outside, I locked the door and walked to my car. Keenan keeps his two cars in the garage so i park outside.

"I'll be picking you guys up after school today." I said stopping in the drop off line. My girls were in the fifth grade now.

"Alright Ma. Love you" Heaven said getting out.

"Yeah Love you" Nevaeh said as well kissing my cheek and rubbing my belly since she was in the front.

"Love you" Alexis said.

"I love y'all too" I said to them. I drove off and went on to class.

-

Later That Day