Chapter 3

*Shawn's POV*

"So, I know Anari got out of the coma and I am pretty sure you know she is gonna come talk to you about what had happened and why you went to jail. DO NOT TELL HER ABOUT ME! You will try to make her feel sorry for you catch her in your trap. Let her get to know you some more since she missed out on her life." Antonio nodded his head. "Once she is for sure in your trap you will start the plan... Start to be more alone with her. Anari is smart but she is very naive. MAKE SURE SHE IS COMPLETELY IN THE TRAP! Nothing less!"

"I know man. Do not ever get sappy. Trap her. Rape her. She goes into your arms and I am off the hook from you" I smirked knowing he will do anything for me since I just got him out of 25 years in prison.

"Now get out" He walked out of my office in my house. I live by myself now. I attend college, but I can always go back to my old ways. I, like I know Keenan did, visited Anari everyday. She is and will always be my baby and in a matter of time she will be mine again.

*Antonio's POV*

You wanna know the truth about why I went to jail. The absolute truth.

My wife was my ride or die. She would do anything for me and I mean anything. So yes I was a pilot of Delta Airlines and YES my wife was a flight attendant. But the 2 months before I got arrested I was on a flight to Russia where some men had my daughter, Anari, on a hit list. She was on the hit list because I own a drug empire. I stay lowkey but my empire is not. I worked with Darrell's Dad. He owned one part of the Empire and I owned the other part. Some of my boys went overseas to get shipments of cocaine, molly, shrooms, all the drugs really and them dumb ass Russians set my boys up. Soooo... we blew up every trap house thatwas over there. They said they would kill my babygirls if I did not repay them for their losses. I told them to go to hell and I continued with my life.

The day I got arrested I was flying a plane to London, England. 120 passengers. 3 babies. I honestly don't know why, but I decided to drink some spiked up fruit punch and smoke a couple of blunts. I had years of experience flying planes but I just got drunk and high. I didn't tell Diamond what I did. I just took off and I started getting sleepy. Next thing I know I was in handcuffs and I was getting read my rights.

While we were in court, Diamond testified to spiking my juice and making me drunk. So she was partially the reason the plane crashed. We were both sentenced to different prisons and I never heard from her again. I miss my wife, but I know she would never forgive me for allowing her to do that.

I told my prison guard to alert the prison she was at that I was dead. I know I shouldn't have done that but I thought that was the best thing to do in that moment.

Also, you are probably wondering how I got mixed up with Shawn. Well what's done in the dark will soon come to light.

*Keenan's POV*

"I'm not 18. I'm  23 years old." Anari said. We were in the car going to Keisha and Darrell's house.

"I know and I'm 28"

"I think I remember you coming to see me like I guess around my birthday" I glanced at her trying to keep my eyes on the road.

"Yea. I brought a cupcake every year on your birthday. I sung happy birthday and sat with you and watched Disney movies in your hospital room the whole day." I tried to swallow the lump that was forming in my throat. "I almost lost you ya know. I went to a dark place that I never thought I would ever see myself in. I love you a lot. I hope you know that. I never left your side. Nurses always made me go home to shower and sleep. I never wanted to tho."

"Awwwwe Keenan. I love you too and I'm thankful you were by my side" we pulled up at their house. They are the only ones who don't know Anari is awake.

"They are gonna be surprised" I nodded walking to the front door and knocking. I heard the locks click and Keisha appeared in the door way.

"Hey KeKe" Keisha just burst in tears and squeezed Anari. Darrell came downstairs probably to see who was at the door. He had the same reaction as Keisha. He was squeezing Keisha and Anari.

"I missed you so much Cierra. Why you was playing with our emotions laying in that bed?" Darrell said finally after silent sobs from the three of them. I just stood there awkwardly I already had my cry session.

*Anari's POV*

"Can I see my god babies?" I asked after we were enjoying time to catch up.

"I'll get them" Darrell said standing up.

*Darrell's POV*

Seeing Anari here alive and eyes open is just bringing up old feelings I used to have for her. I don't know what it is, but everytime I went to see her alone I would express those feelings to her. I can't tell anyone this and she's the only person that knows.

I went to each child's room and got them up.

*Anari's POV*

"Oh My Gosh!" Tears started to roll down my face. "Is.. that any---way to greet your god mom." I said between sniffles." Come give me a hug" Kendra, Olivia, and Darnell were not babies anymore. They were grown up. I can't believe this happened to me.

"You our other TeeTee?" Darnell asked. I nodded. I was speechless.

"You guys are gonna have to come over so I can get to know you guys. Once I spend time with everyone. Deal?" I held out my hand to high five them.

-

-

Short chapter.. I know so just hold on just a little. The drama is soon to come I promise.