Chapter 28

*Anari's POV*

April 2

"Hey Darrell. Let's gone head and go to Georgia today" I said packing my bag up.

"You sure? I thought you wanted to go to Jacksonville"

"Yeah. I wanna go to Juicy Crab in Atlanta. I heard it's some good seafood"

"I heard that too, but that crawfish in New Orleans muhfuckin buss down"

"I know, but I wanna go to Atlanta because we can do so much. We can go to the aquarium and the Coca Cola Factory, and the Martin Luther King memorial and I already booked our hotel and bought tickets. We will be there for three days and two nights. It's a five hour drive"

"Oh, so when you was gone tell me this?" he asked causing me to go to the bathroom where he was. He was giving himself a lineup.

"When we got in the car silly" I said standing on my tippy toes behind him. Surprisingly, neither one of us have tried to kiss or have sex with each other. It's hard, but I bought a little toy to help my urges and I use it faithfully in the shower.

"Alright ma" He said looking at me in the mirror. He stared for a good ten seconds before continuing to cut his hair. That's it! We have these moments where we stare at each other like we were trying to communicate without saying what we wanted to say.

NOTHING sexual could happen between us because it would ruin our families' lives. We have already done it once. I damn sure do not want to do it again.

"Let's go shawt" he said walking into the room slipping on a shirt. He ended up like me buying clothes as we went to a different city and state. His bags were already packed he just had to finish cutting his hair.

"Alright. I'm ready" I said doing a sweep of the room to make sure we weren't forgetting anything.

*Keisha's POV*

"Hey mommy" Kendra, Darnell, and Olivia said simultaneously getting into the car. I was picking them up from school. Darrell still hasn't returned from his sudden desire to go find Anari. She was gone for two weeks now he has been gone for two weeks. He called yesterday saying he had just ran on the beach in Florida and he is okay. I just don't understand. You leave me when things are good. You leave me when things are bad.

"Hello my babies. What do you guys want for dinner? Gigi is cooking and everyone is going over there" My mom told me to go to the store and get what the kids wanted. Keenan's girls wanted baked spaghetti. Kristen daughter only eats chicken nuggets, so it was up to my kids to pick the last dish.

"I want fish and French fries" Kendra said with agreement from her brother and sister. I'm glad she picked something simple.

"Okay. Let's go to the store" I said driving to Target.

"Hey mom. When is daddy coming home?" Darnell asked.

"I don't know. He is on vacation with your god-mommy"

"But why"

"I don't know son" I said turning the radio up so I couldn't be asked any questions.

The minute Darrell stopped sharing his location with me I knew something was up with them. I looked on snapchat and realized his geolocation was off as well. They are honestly probably most likely fucking everywhere they go. He tells me to trust him, but isn't helping aid my trust. He is vague when I ask him questions and he hasn't been home in two weeks. I don't understand what I have done to be treated this way. I have never done Darrell wrong. I never cheated. I never kicked him out the house. I never do anything but get treated like trash.