The car stopped then I ran and I knocked on his window. The lower down his car window with an obvious smirk plastered on his face.

"What will you say if you are asking someone a favor?" he grinned devilishly.

This boy is getting on nerves. I closed my eyes tightly as I gritted my teeth. "Please," I said as I avoided his eyes.

"Can you say it with a heart? I won't let you in" he smiled teasingly.

I look at him intently as I drew my face closer to him. "Please" I pleaded to get closer and closer to him.

He nervously put his hands on my shoulders and he lightly pushed me "Okay fine!" he exclaimed surprisingly. Then I back away "Get in!" he yelled as he closes his window.

I run to the other side of the car and hopped inside. Gun drove quietly as I looked outside of the street. I'm so worried about my grandfather's situation. I hope he's okay, call me pessimistic but I don't know what to do if he dies. I wiped my tears.

I felt Gun keep glancing at me so I face him. "Don't worry too much. Nothing will happen badly on your grandpa" he smiled as he looks at the street again.

"I don't know" I looked at my lap. "I don't want to lose him"

"Oiii! Don't think like that. He is strong, right? I know he will be fine soon. Just don't think negatively it can't help, ya know?" he said with a small smile looking at me again.

I thought he just an annoying kid but to be honest, his words calming me down. I smile back then I absent-mindedly put my hands on the top of his hand on the steering wheel.

"Thank you," I said sincerely asked stared at him.

"Woah Woah! Thank you is enough, don't need to hold my hand" he said surprisingly.

I look where my hands on. I was shocked when I saw my hand on him. I quickly got my handoff. "Sorry" I mumbled. He never replied to me.

We got to the hospital. We ran inside and we reached the information desk where the nurse seated.

"Miss excuse me. Do you have a patient named.." Gun asked the nurse. He didn't finish his sentence as he looked at my mouth what my grandpa's name.

"Ben Adultikkiporn" I finished his sentence. The nurse checked something on his laptop.

"Yes. He's in room 216" the nurse replied.

"Thank you," Gun said as he runs.

I was following him behind. When we got into the room, Gun softly knocked on the door. The door opened slowly then I saw Gun's mom behind the door.

"there you are. Where have you been, two of you? Come in" Gun's mom said as we entered the room.

We got inside I saw grandpa laying on the bed unconscious with pale skin, he looks so weak. It's quiet here, the only sound that I heard is the vital monitor. I walked on the side of the bed of my grandpa. I don't want to see him lifeless. Mom, Dad, and Gun's family are couch sitting.

"Pa..." I sat on the chair on the side of the bed as hold his right hand with both hands. "wake up. I'm here" my tears streaming down.

"We're going outside," Gun's grandpa said with a lower voice. I didn't face them I just hold my grandpa's hand as I ducked my head.

"Thank you uncle" I heard my dad replied.

A moment later dad walked on me as he put his hand on my back. "Off, son. Can I talk to you for a moment?" I look at him slowly. My tears still dropping one by one.

I nodded then he help me to get up and we walked on the couch. Mom still on the couch looking at us sadly.

"Off listen to me carefully. I know you love your grandpa very much, am I right? He asked me.

"Of course I do" I sob.

He nodded "the doctor said he has heart failure. It means he can tire himself too much, he should not be stress, we need to do all he wants to avoid disappointment. We need to take care of him. The doctor recommended that we should make him happy for him to get his health back normally." dad said weakly "And can you umm..." dad trailed off shyly.

"Dad, spill it out," I said annoyed as I waited for him to finish what he was talking about.

"Can we follow what your grandfather wants? Can you marry Gun?" he pleaded.

"What?!" I exclaimed. I can't believe that he even him want me to do that.

"Off" mom said softly as he holds my hand. "please, just think you were doing this to make your grandpa happy"

"if dad health back to normal you and Gun can divorce anytime you want. Just please," dad still pleading.

I look at my grandpa. I sighed "I think I don't have a choice. I want grandpa happy" I said still looking at grandpa.

"Son thank you very much" dad hugged me and mom joined the hug.

********
Disclaimer: English is not my native language. So if I have wrong grammar and misspell, I'm sorry. I will edit it soon if I have time. Thank you.

A/N: next chapter is Gun POV.