Chapter 1

Off POV

"Baby faster! We're going late!" Off mom yelling downstairs.

I came down while dragging me bag. "Mom can I go with you~?" I whined. I don't want to go with them.

"Sorry son but you obligated to come with us this time" my dad suddenly showed up as he walked closer to my mom. "Your grandpa said he will tell as something important" he checked his phone. "Okay let's go now. Check your things if you have forgot something. We're gonna spend our whole vacantion in Chiang Mai"

I was stunned for a moment. 'Whole vacation?!' I thought we're just gonna spend on that place for a week?

"What the hell?! We spend the whole vacation on that boring province?!" I exclaimed angrily.

"Off language!" my mom said firmly.

"You heard right son" dad smirked as he walked outside the house with his luggage. "Hon, come here" he called mom. Mom turned and she went to my dad in the garage.

"Argghh!" I stumped my feet exasperatedly. 'I think I don't have a choice'

*****

"When will we ever able to get on Chingmai? I sat here like forever. My butt gets numb" I whined in irritation. I move in my seat

We're still on the rode as my dad driving to Chiang Mai. I sat inside the car almost 3 hours! 3 FUCKING HOURS!!

My mom turn to my as he sat on the passenger seat. "Baby just a minute, okay. We're close" Mom said softly.

I rolled my eyes as I leaned my back annoyed. I closed my eyes and I decided to have a nap while we're on the road.

*****

"Finally! We're here!" I've heard my dad cheered happily as he clapped his hands.

I rubbed my eyes and I slowly open my eyes. Once I fully awake I wander my sight on the beautiful place. I roll the window down. The place is quite big, it surrounded by trees and different flowers. It have little fountain on the front of the house. The place is so relaxing and boring at the same time. How I could last in this place for whole vacation? Arrghhh.

My train of thoughts cut when my father yelled outside the car. "Off get your ass out of there and get your stuffs on the trunk" he said while he took his and mom bag on the trunk.

I opened the car door and I harshly close it. Mom look at me oddly. I smiled at her awkwardly as I walked on the back of the car. I got my bag and walked behind my parents as we entered the big, white, classy house.

When we got on the front door the maids approached us and they wai'ed. I was shocked, they know us? Then they get the bags were holding, my parents walked again and I follow them behind like a lost puppy.

When we got on the finest living room I saw two elders talking. 'oh is that grandpa? Why he is here?'

"Oh there you are." The one elder notice our presence as he stand and greeted us. Grandpa looked at us, smiling.