"Can I help you?" She questions. She's in a middle of a yoga pose when she gets up.

"Yes, I need makeup." I tell her. She narrows her eyes at me before sighing.

"What happened?" She questions and I sit down as she does my make up. Well at least tries to hide my puffy eyes.

"Nothing. Sawyer got angry." I don't give her the details.

"As expected." She shrugs.

"I gave it right back to him, just as angry." I clench my fist and breathe to calm down.

"It's kind of cute." Avery says and I open my eyes to look at her.

"What? How?" I question, immensely confused.

"Well it's your first argument." She says and I nod even though it isn't our first argument. "And I'm sure it was hot. A hot argument." She says and I give her a confused look. "You know, all that sexual tension. Both of you don't know how to..." she stops.

"Go on?" I ask, sighing. It was not a hot argument.

"You look presentable now." She says and hands me her mirror. I don't look as pale, you can barely tell I was crying.

"Thank you." I tell her.

"Here. You can have these. Learn how to put your own make up on." She says and I smile sheepishly.

"Okay." I tell her and walk out of her room.

Jospeh is in the living room talking to Sawyer. Sawyer notices me walking towards them, he seems almost threatened by me. He doesn't trust me.

"Jospeh." I call out, he turns to me and smiles. "Want to play a game of soccer?" I question. He turns to Sawyer slightly confused and chuckles,

"Um, sure." He says and they go back to talking. I stand there awkwardly and cough, Sawyer scowls.

"Oh, you meant now?" He questions and I nod.

"It's a nice day outside. Bright and sunny."

"Alright let me change, I'll meet you out back." He says. He excuses himself and I smile at him.

When he's out of sight I make my way outside. But of course Sawyer stops me.

"What are you doing?" Sawyer asks, he always thinks I have an ulterior motive.

"I thought I told you to leave me alone." I cross my arms over my chest. His eyes narrow in a calculating squint.

"What are you doing, Opal?" He asks again, slower.

"Playing soccer." I answer and walk off. There are a few soccer balls in a bin and I grab one.

"The sun feels good on my skin." Jospeh yells, he opens his arms wide and takes in the sun.

"Perfect day for soccer." I kick the ball to him.

"Sawyer said you were good. Let's see how good." Jospeh challenges.

Sawyer said that about me? I remember him saying I had bad footing but good stamina.

We play a small game of keep away. I feel like he's going easy on me.

"You're going easy." I accuse, annoyed by the fact. He laughs,

"Am not." He says, completely out of breath.

"So you're just out of shape?" I question, and remember that I've been running away from a lot of things lately because of time travel and Sawyer. And then the Jospeh scene hits and I try shaking it away.