Chapter 64

Chapter 64

Caroline woke to the sun warming her bare back. She lets out a sweet sigh and runs her hand across the bed reaching for Klaus, who was not there. She focuses her ears and hears the shower running now relaxed that nothing terrible has happened she rolls over and tried to go back to sleep. She is almost back to sleep when she feels a hand slowly run up her back fallowed by kisses. "Love, its time to join the world."

"No, I don't want too" she said and nuzzled more into her pillow. Klaus grabbed her and rolled himself over Caroline and pulled her with him so her naked body was now laying on top of his. "Now this I'll wake up for" she told Klaus as she started to kiss his neck.

"Well I'm suppose to meet with Elijah but he can wait." As the couples make out session started to heat up there was a knock at the door and then it open showing Elena with a tray of breakfast. Caroline looked at her from her position on top of Klaus. "Can we help you?"

"Rebekah sent me up with breakfast."

"Ok. Place it on the dresser we are in the middle of something." Elena place the trey on the dresser and was turning to leave.

"Oh and Elena" Klaus said as Elena turned around with a bit of a sparkle in her eye still trying to entice Klaus. "When you enter Caroline and my room you knock and wait for permission to be allowed in as we are often in a bit of compromising positions" he continues while tickling Caroline making her squeal and wiggle on top of him. Elena quickly closed the door and left.

"That was kind of mean" Caroline told Klaus and she continued to kiss his neck. He stopped her and looked into her eyes "I don't mean to be cruel but she looks at me with a glint in her eye think that there is a chance for her and I. It is disrespectful to you and I will not stand for it."

"I understand I guess it doesn't worry me because I know you would never be interested in her."

"I am unconditionally in love you Caroline and nothing will change that."

"I love you more then anything in this world and nothing will change that."

The couple went back to kissing and a heavy knock came to the door. "Niklaus we were suppose to meet two hours ago, I have important information to share with you so get dressed and meet me in your office" Elijah yelled. Caroline pressed her lips together and smiled down at Klaus "someone is in trouble."

"Its your fault" he informed her and kissed her on the forehead before getting up getting dressed and going to meet with Elijah.