Chapter 42

Klaus pov:

After hanging the painting over Caroline's dresser we laid in bed for hours watching TV. Mostly shows about brides and weddings. Caroline spent most of this time yelling at the wedding planners. "You know Nik I would be the best planner ever! With my vampire speed my magic I could also compel the brides to claim down so they actually enjoy themselves."

"Yes, love you'd be a natural" She smiled. "Mikaelson Wedding Design we make your special day magical" she said testing a slogan. "Mikaelson" I question. "Yes..." She hesitated. "One day I assumed I'll be a Mikaelson" she continued shyly. I kissed her forehead "you already are one." She smiled and went back to the TV. I knew what she was referring to she one day being my wife and I wanted that one day but I wasn't about to have this conversation when she is all hoped up on wedding show juice.

We watched the show for about another hour.  Caroline's phone buzzed she picked up the phone and read her message "hey babe" Caroline stated. "Yes, love" "I'm going to spend the day with Bonnie" she informed me as she whooshed around the room getting ready. She stopped next to me to leaned down and peck my lips "see you later." "Don t miss me to much now,love" I told her with a smile. "I will count the seconds till I can see you again" She joked dramatically. I vamped speed to her, pushed her against the door and kissed her more passionately then I ever have. I pulled away slowly and quietly said "As will I" She took a few deep breaths and slapped me "that's not fair."

"And you don't think you tease me as well love?"

"No I know I do but its fun when I do it" She giggled and whooshed out the door.

Sorry for the short chapter. I will be really busy the next few weeks with my cousins wedding so I'm not sure I will be able to post another chapter till then but I will try. As always thank you for voting and reading

-Cchulie