Chapter 52

Chapter 52

Caroline woke up alone in Klaus's bed. She looked at the clock to see it was 4 in the morning. She rose from bed and started to looking for Nik. Her hand landed on the door knob the wind blew through the room showing her that the balcony door was open. Caroline slowly walked over and leaned on to the door frame watching the love of her life write in his journal.

"Trying to read over my shoulder,love"

"No, just admiring you."

"oh, Is that so? Do you want something from me?"

"What did you have in mind" Caroline question walking toward Klaus in the chair. He grabbed her hand and pulled her onto his lap. Kissing her neck "well I was thinking that we try to make that little one a brother or sister" continuing to kiss Caroline all over. "I don't think we can really work on that while this little one is still in their cooking" she responded with a giggle. In one swift move he lifted her in the bridal carry and brought her to the bed "well we can have fun trying" he flirted with that Mikaelson smirk.

Tired and satisfied laying on Klaus's bare chest smiling. "What has that illuminating angelic smile planted on your face?"

"When your body hit the bookcase and you didn't get up I was so scared that you were leaving me for good. I'm just so happy you here with me right now."

"Love hasn't everything we've been through taught you that no matter what I will never leave you or our baby your stuck with me."

"Our baby! I'm so happy I never though that I would never find a man that could make me feel this loved and that love allows me to be myself, now that amazing love was create beautiful life. I'm sorry happy that my child will have you as a father."

"Love you were born to be a mother, I am so honored to be that man to give it too you. I'll always be happy to be the man to give you many many babies and have the best time trying."

"You started out so sweet and then got so dirty."

"OH... You wanna see dirty?" He questioned. Using her Vamp speed Car straddled Klaus "if you think you can get dirtier than me" she dared him biting her bottom lip.

He growled and flipped her over "Women you are going to regret that."