Chapter 17

Caroline:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I really don't want to leave this room and have to see Klaus. I made a fool of myself last night. But that kiss it was....indescribable. I got out of bed, showered got ready for school and went to the car where Kol and Rebekah were waiting. Lucky I did see Klaus I have no idea what to say to him. I was quiet most of the way to school until Bekah looked at me and said "Spill."

 "What" I questioned being pulled out of my daydream confused.

 "Something happened. Tell me!" she said with an inquisitive took on her face.

 "Ok, but you can't tell anyone, either of you." I said looking back at Kol. They both agreed.

"Ok so Klaus and I kinda kissed."

"I KNEW IT! Give me the details" She demanded.

"Well we both were in the kitchen getting a drink; he made a comment about how I should watch what I walk around the house in because Kol is a pervert." I told them paraphrasing even though I remember every last word of the conversation. "And then he kissed you." Kol said finishing my story. "Actually I kissed him" I corrected him blushing. Kol now seeming interested in what happened, was leaning forward.

"Well Caroline aren't you the little go getter" Kol joked.

"Then what happened?" Rebekah asked what to know what that means for her brother and I.

"Well he kissed me back and then he just walked away told me that I needed to talk to Stefan." "Why would this concern Stefan?"

"The only things I could think of is that he told Klaus to stay away from me and that your brother is trying to uphold that weird request." I told them my idea.

"More importantly Caroline, What were you wearing in the kitchen?" "Shut up Kol." Rebekah and I snapped in unison.

Kol:

I sat in the back of the car knowing exactly why she needed to talk to Stefan; Klaus was waiting to make his move until she was aware of all her options. He never took into consideration that she would make the first move. I guess girl are different now than they were some nine hundred years ago. One thing I did know now that Caroline's feelings are out in the open things around here are going to get really interesting.

The girls and myself where at Caroline's locker when I noticed Stefan staring. I walked over to him. "Why don't you just tell you fancy her?"

 "Klaus told you?"

"He didn't have too, your drooling so much one would think you a wolf." I joked.

 "Hey I'm having a party at the house tonight you should come. Bring your brother and his girl too, a good way for all of us to put our differences aside."

 "I not sure about that, Elena and your brothers don't really like each other."

 "Klaus and Elijah won't be there. But Caroline will be. It's up to you mate." I said with a smile. I turned and walked about four feet from him before I yelled with my hands up "Party at my house!"

It was the end of the day and I just arrived at the car where my sister and Caroline were waiting. "Nik is going to kill you when he hears you're throwing a party" Bekah warned me.

"It's a good thing him and Lijh won't be home tonight isn't it then." I questioned her getting in the car. "Klaus isn't home" Caroline asked.

"Yeah. He probably fled after being attack by your lips" I teased.

"Can't be the reason. I'm a great kisser" she returned.

"Care to prove that?" I asked.

"Your gross Kol" Bekah chimed in.

"And Klaus isn't?" I questioned looking at Caroline who avoided the question with another one.

 "So I guess we need to go to the store and pick up supplies for this party." "Nope I compelled a few girls at school to do it for me.