Four

Klaus

She was too close to death to answer me. I pull her forward and sat behind her, bit my wrist and gave her my blood. I rush down the stair.

"What happened?" I demand to know once again. Stefan stood up and spoke. "We don't know she showed up here a few hours ago, with the bite."

"And you waited till now to come get me?" I yell once again.

"Brother they didn't know you were in town until I showed up and told them we needed you." Rebekah informs me. I took a deep breath and turn to see the rest of the people in the house with us. On the couch sat the Doppelganger with Damon and next to them sat a witch.

The door slams open and in came Matt the bartender from the Grill and Tyler Caroline's disgrace of a partner. Surly he knows what happened. Before I could speak the bartender opens his mouth "What is he doing here?"

 "I'm Klaus an original vampire." Directing my attention to Tyler "Who did this to her?" 

"I don't know." I rolled my eyes and then Matt spoke again.

 "How do we know it wasn't you? You were with her last night." I could feel the anger bubbling up in the wolf and he sprung to his feet and jumped at me. I caught him by the throat.

 "Yes I took a stroll with Caroline last night and she was in perfect heath when we parted ways."

"How can we trust a word he says?" the witch demands to know.

 "He might be a monster but Klaus's word is good."

 "Thank you Stefan now that we know I didn't do this. Tyler what about you?"

"ME? Are you serious?"

 "Deathly" I said tightening my grip on his throat. "You seemed to be pretty angry with her yesterday afternoon. You also seem to have a little problem controlling your anger don't you little wolf."

 "It wasn't him the bum was asleep on this couch the entire time." Damon added.

"Ok where are the other wolfs of Mystic Falls?"

"There aren't any." Stefan answered.

I could feel the little wolfs heart rate pick up. "TYLER where are they?"

 "In the woods outside of town." He said looking to the ground.

"Tyler how could you bring them here and not inform us?" Elena yelled.

 "I needed a pack so I went and found wolfs who needed a home and gave them one."

 "Do you know how dangerous lone wolfs are?" Rebekah screams at the stupid boy angerly.

 "Not only did you not protect her but you brought them here. I'm going to kill you and then all your wolfs." I said tighten my grip once more preparing to break his neck.

"KLAUS" a voice yells. I looked to the stair and see a weak Caroline leaning on the post. I drop Tyler and ran over to her. She look up to my eyes.

"I could feel your anger."

 " Yes, love you and I have a bit of a bond since my blood is in your veins it will go away once your fully healed. Now let's get you back to bed." I lift her in my arms start walking up to the room and I could hear Tyler running toward me. I turn to see where he was and he's now being held by Stefan.

I put her back in bed. I sit in a chair the is place in the corner of the room.

 "You care about her?" Rebekah asks.

 "I care about no one. I just have this thing for saving blondes that fall in love with inferior men." I said with a smile.

"Well she must be pretty special to fall under the protection of the Great Niklaus."

"She is definitely Intriguing, sister."