Chapter 46

Klaus pov:

After hopefully putting Caroline's mind at ease, she was leaning up to kiss me when her eyes when blue and in that robotic voice she told me "trial four completed." She had a confused look on her face when she came back. "Are you alright love?"

"Yeah why?"

"Apparently we completed the fourth trial." She smiled kissed me and walked toward the door. I grabbed her hip and gently turned her around pulling her into a hug. "Where do you think you're going?"

"Back to Bekah's room we are having girl's night remember?"

"Yes but I haven't seen you all day. I was hoping you'd sped the night with me" I said in a mischievous voice. "Nik I can't ditch them when this was my idea" she told me pushing me back onto the leather chair she placed in between my legs and lightly kiss lies trailing down my neck. "Maybe I can leave you with a little relieve" She implied with a wild smirk. She glided her hand to my waist band and pulled my pants to my ankles, she rubbed my manhood with her fingers before placing her lips around it. "C..caro..line" I moaned. This admission of pleasure encouraged her to run her tongue along the length of my shaft. She licked, sucked, and massaged till her tongue pulled me into sweet oblivion. She very slowly and gently pulled my pants up kissed my check then whooshed up to Rebekah's room.

In all my years on this planet I never felt so much pleasure and fulfillment. If I wasn't already I would forever be at this girl's mercy. Never would I have ever fathom that a girl so much younger that I could bring me to my knees.  

I woke the next morning rolling over to cuddle my beautiful girl realizing that she is not in our bed but in my sisters. I got out of bed pulled my shirt over my head and went downstairs. When I enter the kitchen I see Bonnie, Bekah, and Caroline where making breakfast. Kol and Matt where sitting at the table. "Finally you're awake" Caroline staid when she turned to notice me standing there. I smiled at her making her blush as she turned to continue cooking and I advanced to my seat at the table. I turned and looked at the clock noticing that it was ten in the morning. "Wow I really did wake up late."

"Well with how worked up Caroline had you last night, you needed to regain your strength."

"Kol if they had a fight its none of your business" Bekah said defending us to Kol. "Oh they made up." Now realizing just what he meant by all worked up "Kol" I warned. "What do you mean" our curious sister asked. "Let's just say last night Caroline went downtown on our brother." They all looked at Caroline. She stood there jaw dropped that Kol had known and informed the entire house about our activities from the previous night. "Yeah that's the face" Kol joked pointing at her. She whooshed to him snapped his neck then whooshed upstairs.

When I entered the bedroom she was laying facedown head buried in a pillow. "Love, are you ok?"

"Yes" she said muffled from the pillow.

"Can I see your face please?"

"NO."

"Why not?" I questioned moving closer to the bed. "Cuz I'm embarrassed" she admitted. "Even with me?"

"Especially with you." I place my hands on each side of her tickling her, she started to laugh. She wiggled back and forth I seen that beautiful full smile "There she is." She eminently hid her face again "not fair, you tricked me."

"Caroline why are you embarrassed with me?"

"Because Nik I've never did that before and now everyone knows what I did to you and well I don't ever know if you like it, what if it was bad" she rambled adorably. "Love, trust me it was not bad not even a little." She trued her head to lock eyes with me. "No?" She question in a quiet shy voice. I moved the hair away from her face "Not in over my thousand years on the planet have I felt such pleasure."

"Really?" She questioned blushing. "Really. You know love if that how you are going to apologize after fights I just might provoke fights more often."

We spent the rest of the day in our room watching tv, making love, and reading hiding away from the rest of our housemates. It was around three in the morning when Caroline woke up screaming. "Love?!" I yelled worried. Her eyes flew open, breathing deep she looked at me and informed me "Just a bad dream." I went to move the hair out of her face so I could kiss her but My hand stopped right before her face. She looked at me inquisitively and tried to hold my hand but a unseen force stop right before we could touch. She flopped down on the pillow. "This is going to be the hardest trial yet."

***************************

Sorry I haven't been posting as often as I use to but that should change now. my schedule has opened up more. So I hoping to be able to post at least two chapters a week. Also once the trials are over I will be ending this book. I will be making a squeal! As always thank you for the reads and votes it means so much to me!

-Cchulie