Chapter 28

Klaus:

My eyes flickered open to a dark space. "Niklaus?" Elijah asked. I sat up looking at him then looking down to the ground and I see my Caroline, her body no moving. I jumped off the stone slab and grabbed her. "Caroline!" I yelled pulling her into my arms realizing that she was still alive but not conscious. I looked to Elijah and Kol angrily "Why did you let her do this?" I demanded. "She made us promise to not stop her before we knew what she was going to do" Kol answered. We heard footsteps "Let's get out of here" Elijah said. "We can fight" I informed him standing and falling once again. "You are still very weak brother and we need to get her to a safe place" Elijah stated carrying Caroline into his arms, Kol coming to my side to assist me.

We arrived at the mansion and Bekah ran into my arms "NIK! How?" She looked at Caroline in Elijah arms "What happened?" She asked. He whooshed up to Caroline's room and laid her into her bed and returned to the parlor with Kol, Rebekah, and myself.

(Since this is a conversation between the four of them it will indicate who is speaking by E:-Elijah, Nik:-Klaus, K-Kol, and R-Rebekah when they enter the story :- Bonnie, S:-Shane )

Nik: How long have I been gone?

R: A little over two years.

Nik: Why did you put me in the Lockwood cellar? Why did it take two years to wake me if it was that easy too?

E: A week after the spell was put on you, your body was taken, Caroline has had Bonnie doing a locator spell on you once a week for the last two years.

Nik: So the spell finally worked?

K: No. Bonnie hasn't done the spell in a while, She's been telling Caroline that she had been doing it from school but a few months ago she was able to tell that you were being magically hidden so since then she has been trying to figure out how to break that spell.

Nik: How did you find me then?

E: We aren't really sure Caroline call and told us where to meet her.

Kol: There's something going on with her she was able to walk threw a magical wall. I was hitting it showing her that it was there and she grabbed my and Elijah's hand and pulled us threw with her.

From across the room "I believe I can explain that" a man who stood next to Bonnie stated with confidence "This is Professor Shane, you're going to want to hear him out" Bonnie said.

S: From what I've heard about Caroline she is a very unique vampire.

Nik: Yes, she has the monstrous curse in her vanes pushing her to be her worse but somehow she always has this positive light about her, wanting to protect all beings.

E: It also only took her two weeks to control her hunger.

S: There is an old Chinese fable or at least I taught it was a fable it actually the true origins of the yin yang. It was said that there was this evil monster who drank the blood of human, thought there was more of his kind he was in his own league, truly one of a kind. It was said that there would be a younger female of similar kind that would come into his life and unlock the light that was inside of him, and he would show her that embracing that dark did mean you were evil. It is said that their love would be so powerful and it would bond them together as the most powerful beings this world would ever see.

R: Nice story but what does this have to do with Caroline?

S: That couple, the Yin Yang. The dark circle with the light inside would be Klaus the big bad Hybrid. The light circle with darkness inside would be Caroline The Enchanted Vampire.

K and R (in unison): THE WHAT!

E: The Enchanted Vampire, an old story that a vampire would also be able to go magic.

K: How would this be possible we are the first vampire we made up most of these little "Prophecies" out of boredom.

S: The spirts. Since you are a product of magic and Klaus has the power of two of the three most powerful beings they had to create a balance. That balance being someone who by all means should be evil but isn't. Someone so special that they would make the darkest being want to be better, good for her.

Nik: So Caroline was able to find me and walk through the wall because she is the enchanted Vampire?

S: No, right now she is getting her powers that why she is in this well let's call it a magical coma. Her love for you is what saved you. In these last two years she must have proved to the spirts that she is the enchanted one.

R: So does she know what she is?

S: I highly doubt that.

E: What I don't understand is why when this first happened to Niklaus she tried to give him her blood and it couldn't help him and all of a sudden it can.

S: That because that enchanted has the power to give life. To activate that part of her magic she would have to have been willing to die in sacrifices.

Kol and Elijah looked at each other with wide eyes.

Nik: What is it you two?

K: When she was saving you she got really dizzy and we begged her to stop told her that she was going to die and she said "That's Fine".

Nik: So when is she going to wake?

S: When there transition is over.

It has been a few hours since Bonnie and Professor Shane have left. I asked Bonnie to hold off on telling the lot of them what happened till morning. I now sit in a chair next to Caroline's bed. A light knock came at the door "yes" I said and Rebekah walked into the room with a mug in her hand. She handed it to me and inside was warm blood. "I can't believe it's been two years since I saw her. The last thing I remember was her crying begging me not to leave and confessing her love to me" I confided in my sister taking a sip of the blood.

"She never gave up hope on finding you. Even when her friend tried to convince her to move on."

"She hasn't lived her life? That's not what I wanted for her" I informed her. "I know Nik but she had to grieve you, in the last year she started to move forward but she knew that you would be coming back to her."

"Move forward how?" I asked hoping that she hadn't found a new lover. "We decided to start our own business, our own clothing boutique."

"Rebekah thank you for being there for her" I said with a smile. "No matter what happens between you and her she will always be my sister" Bekah said leaving the room. Turning around looking at me once more before she exited the room "She's going to be fine Nik."