Chapter 51

Damon arrived home to find Stefan and Elena sitting on the couch watching tv. "So how's the happy couple?" Enzo questioned reentering the room. "They could be better. Caroline is highly upset because her best friend showed up trying to talk her into having an abortion" Damon informed them staring at Elena to had a blank look on her face. "You and I both know that the baby is an abomination. I'm just looking out for my friend."

"Why can't you see that they are in love? Your friend has found the love of her life and now they are going to have a baby. You should be happy for her."

"Damon how can you be ok with this. Klaus is a monster he is a murder."

"True however we all have our demons things that we are not proud of. He has treated Caroline with nothing but respect and love and as long as that continues I will be cordial with him. I Support their love and their child."

Elena rolled her eyes "I better get back to school I have an early class tomorrow."

Caroline woke the next day still asleep on Klaus's chest in the Livingroom. She went into the study took out a piece of stationary and started to write a letter to her mother.

Hello Mom,

Sorry the letters have not been as consistence as I'd like but a lots been going on. Klaus is finally awake! Apparently I am some type of magical extremely powerful witch and also I'm going to be a MOM! I know it's crazy and super unexpected. We are all safe now or at least as safe a lot of vampires can be. So if you wanted you can return home now.

              Love,

                   Caroline

As she was sealing up her letter Elijah came into the study. "Sending word of the good news to your mother?"

"Yes. Also made her aware that if she wanted to its safe for her to come home. I'd love for my child to have a grandparent."  

"Caroline this isn't going to be easy but I promise you that baby is going to be loved and protected."

She got up from the desk and wrapped her arms around Elijah.

"There you are" Klaus said entering the study to find Caroline and Elijah in an embrace.

"Good morning sleepy. I'm about to go shower and get ready for the day care to join me for a walk afterward?"

"Of course love."

Once Caroline left the room Klaus stared through Elijah. "You two seem awful friendly."

"Yes, brother friendly as in we are friends. Niklaus I know you feel that you need to defend your love and fight off everyone else but I am not an antagonist of your love. I want you make sure that you two are happy and in love because you both deserve it" Elijah informed him patting him on the shoulder as he exited the room.

Klaus turned around to see Stefan at the study entrance. "What is it now Stefan?"

"I want you to let Damon go."

"I assure I have no idea what you are speaking of."

"My brother came home from here yesterday singing your praises. Defending you now I know you've compelled him to be on your side I guess you're lonely and looking for a new friend but it won't be my brother now let him go." Stefan declared loudly.

"I guarantee you that Damon is not under any compulsion. He simply has opened his eyes to see that like him Klaus is able to change. That like your brother Klaus is in love and is finally trying to show the world who he really in not the monster that you all needed him to be" Caroline pledge with anger. "Look at the way you are acting how you care yourself, the hate in which you use as an excuse to do wrong with no guilt you Stefan are the monster. I don't know what invitation you think you have that allows you to keep walking into our home and being disrespectful but you have my word that this will be that last time you do so." As Caroline warned Stefan the light started to flicked and the wind outside blew strong. Klaus worried that she was losing control ordered Stefan to run. Klaus slowly walked to ward Caroline. "Love you need to breath and try to claim down."

She quickly turned toward him with a frightened look on her face. He gently attempted to take her hand but he was flown across the room his entire body slamming into the bookcase. He was unconscious and a pool of blood was forming around him. This sigh and realization that this was a cause of Caroline's power made her weak. She ran to his side with tears streaming down her face. "ELIJAH REBEKAH Please help."

The two rushed into the room. "What happened?" Elijah question examining his brother. "I don't know I was getting very upset with Stefan and yelling at him when Nik tried to claim me down but as he touched my hand he was thrown to the bookcase. Oh god what have I done?"

"He will be fine Caroline" Rebekah reassured her. "He is immortal and just needs to rest." She added as they fallowed Elijah who was carrying Klaus to his own bed to heal. "Don't you remember what Shane said that he and I are the only being that can kill each other?" Caroline reminded the Mikaelson's as she crawled into bed next to Klaus holding him in her arm praying he would wake up.

Hello all this book is officially no longer on hold! I will be posting at least once a week since my schedule has finally slowed down! Sorry it took so long but thank you so much for being patient!!

-Cchulie