Chapter 27

Caroline:

I ran from the bathroom to my phone and dialed Kol.

(C-Caroline, K-Kol the phone conversation)

C: Kol? How fast can you get back to Mystic Falls?

K: Actually I just arrived here, what's up?

C: I need you to get Elijah and meet me at the old Lockwood cellar. Don't tell anyone else.

Then I hung up. I got dressed and headed to the cellar.

I arrived just five minutes before they did. "Caroline, dear what are we doing here?" Elijah asked. "He's in there and before we go in there I need you both to promise me that no matter what happens you won't stop me until he is awake." Kol agreed right away but Elijah was a little uncertain. "Your word" I said again before he nodded in agreement. "Caroline, darling how do you suppose we get in there?" Kol asked banging on the invisible wall separating us for Niklaus. I took a deep breath grab their wrists and pulled them threw the wall. "WHAT? How did you do that?" Kol yelled. I didn't answer him honestly I don't know how I was able to do this, I just knew I could.

On a stone table laid the love of my life, he looked like himself but different, thinner, and a darker gray than before. I leaned down and kissed his cheek. I looked to Kol and Elijah "So we are clear no matter what you will NOT stop me until he is awake, right?" I asked again know this might be my only chance to bring him back. They both agreed.

I took another deep breath opened his mouth, bit my wrist and placed it over this mouth. For the first ten minutes I didn't feel him latch on I started to get a little dizzy and turned toward the table and leaned on him. "Caroline? Stop" Elijah called walking toward me. Not until he wakes. You promised" I reminded him stair seriously into his eyes. "You'll die" Kol said jumping into the conversation. "That's fine" I said honestly knowing that his family needed him. Both their eyes grew wide then Klaus's hand held on to my arms as he sunk his fangs into my wrist. He drank for what seem like five minutes, growing even dizzier I sunk to the floor then it was all white.

Sorry for the short chapter. I will be posting again really soon. I hope you all are enjoying the story so far. Thank you so much for the reads, votes, and comments.

-Cchulie