Chapter 30

Elijah:

I heard footsteps on the stairs, and then Caroline's door swing open then shut. I assumed it was Caroline getting some blood and returning to her room. Just then I heard "CAROLINE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" At first I was in shock because the voice that I heard yelling was that of my Katerina but instantly I realized that it was Elena. How this girl could look exactly like the women I loved but act nothing like her, she was so strong and this little girl was so weak, selfish I guess you could say Katerina was also a bit selfish.

"Elena what are you doing here? Its five in the morning" Caroline exclaimed. "What am I doing here? Coming to check on my friend who stupidly risked her live for some evil dog and I find her in bed with him." Swiftly I whoosh from my bed and am now standing in front of Niklaus's bedroom door. "Elena, I think it is a bit inappropriate for you show up to our home this early in the morning unannounced. Why don't you let Caroline get some much needed sleep and I'm sure she will call you when she wakes" I told her pulling her toward the front door. Once she was gone I picked up my phone and dialed Bonnie "Hello, she's awake you and Professor Shane should come as soon as you can."

Caroline:

I am pacing back and forth in his room, Elena just left. "Love, come back to bed" Klaus says in his raspy extremely sexy morning voice. "What am I doing? Is she serious she wants to walk into my home and question my relationship? I don't think her and Damon have had a serious conversation in like a year. Checking on her friend? Please the only time she talked to me was when she is trying to push me into dating Enzo" I yell venting my frustrations. Turing around I find him now sitting up in the bed leaning his back on the headboard. He is giving me that evil smirk of his that I love so much but since I am a bit annoyed at the moment I'm finding it a little irritating. "WHAT?" I questioned him with wide eyes. "Your House?" He answered with inquisitive look. "Oh sorry I just assume that.." "Caroline" he said cutting me off "of course this house is your home. I'm just really happy to hear you call it that" he added. I sat next to him on the bed and looked in to his eyes "My home is where ever you are." He was about to respond before "Awe how cute I want to puke. You two love birds should get ready Bonnie is going to bed here soon" Kol informed us and whooshed away.

Showered and sitting in the parlor Bonnie and this man professor Shane have just arrived. They told me about the story of the Yin Yang and how they think I am the Enchanted Vampire.

Care: You think I'm what?

Shane: Vampire that can also do magic.

Kol: Don't forget one that can give live!

Care: And you think this just because of some silly story and the fact that I didn't want to lose the love of my life?

Elijah: I know it sound really silly but we should figure out if it's true or even possible.

Klaus: I agree but how do we do that. If this is true she is the only one of her kind it's not like he can ask someone.

Bonnie: From what I understand there will be some trials to determine that she is in fact the true Enchanted Vampire. She should start getting burst of her power till they all kick in. If and when that happens we will know for sure and I could help train her.

Shane: There are two thinks I should tell you, the first being that if you don't pass the trials the spirits will take your life back, and the second is you know how Niklaus is immortal? Well not so much anymore. It is said that the you of two are the only being that can kill the other.

Bekah: What? Why?

Care: Because the spirts are bitches.

Just then Elena stormed in to the house with Enzo. "I thought you were going to call me when you woke again?" She demanded. "Elena, Please now is not the time for this" I informed her still upset with her form this morning. "I was bring Enzo by he was worried."

"Why do you keep trying to shove him down my throat?"

"I'm just trying to be a good friend. I want to see you happy."

"If you were a good friend you would see that Klaus makes me happy, that we are in love."

"You mean you're in love"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"He is evil Caroline he obviously just using you."

"Elena don't, I've seen it. He loves her just as much as she loves him if not more" Bonnie interjected. "Using me for what?"

"To get to the rest of my blood so he can make more Hybrids."

"HOW DARE YOU" I yelled. Elena fell to the floor screaming. Klaus was at my side looking into my eyes "Love, please stop, please." When I did Elena stopped screaming. "Bonnie why did you give me a magical headache?" Elena asked with a weak voice that was almost a whisper. "That wasn't Bonnie it was me" I informed her amazed that the stories were true I am the Enchanted Vampire.