Chapter 29

Sorry I haven't updated in a while life has been crazy. Really quickly before I get in to the new chapter I want to thank xxprksnj for my new book cover it is amazing I love it!

-Cchulie

Klaus:

I stayed up all night watching her sleep hoping thing about all the things Shane had told us. It was about six am when I messaged Bonnie.

This is Klaus. I was hoping that if you haven't already told the group, don't tell them about the enchanted vampire until Caroline is awake and she can make that decision.

I was actually thinking the same thing. We also don't know if what Shane said is true. I will tell them she got hurt helping revive you.

About an hour later their little gang came walking through our front door. "KLAUS" I heard Rebekah yell. I whooshed down to our parlor where I see Damon Salvatore hold her by the neck against the wall. He looked up at me. "Why hello sleeping beauty. How could you let this happen to Care?"

"I didn't not allow this to happen to her, she is also fine just regaining her strength, so you could put my sister down and go she Caroline or you can leave my home." A dark hair man with a English accent stepped in front of him "I would like to see her. Please." "She up here" Elijah cut in taking him to her room the group of them fallowing not far behind.

I went over to Bekah and helped her off the floor "Nik, I'm fine." We sat on the couch for a while. "So who's the new guy?"

"You must mean Enzo; he is Damon's best friend from years back. He has a thing for Caroline, and Elena and Damon have been trying to push them together. I warned him about making a move on her would cause him a broken neck when you woke, He said that when you came back you could both prove your love to her and let her chose, I told how foolish he is for thinking he stand a chance against you" She informed me in one breathe. "If I must battle for her love I will not be as kind as I was when it was Stefan."

They had been with her all day and I decided it was time for them to leave. I sat in the room with her hoping that she would wake soon. Around midnight Rebekah came into the room "Nik will you please go to sleep? I will wake you as soon as she does. You are still recovering yourself you need your sleep." Much too tired to argue with her I stood and said "As soon as those beautiful eye open." and when to my room.

Rebekah:

About an hour after Nik when to sleep I seen Caroline's eyes searching the room, she quickly put her hand to my mouth and was moving her hand around like there was a pen in it. I grab a paper and pad form her side table and handed it to her.

Where is Niklaus? Did it work?

Yes. He is in his room sleeping He hasn't slept since he woke he was worried about you.

I want to go surprise him but first some blood. Please!

I gave her two blood bags then she rose from her bed hugged me.

Caroline:

I open the door as quietly as possible half expecting him to whoosh in front of me. But he didn't instead he lays in his bed just wearing a pair of sweat pants. I could see every muscle in his chest and that V what even is that? How does someone who has been is a sleeping spell for two year have the most amazing body I've ever seen? I shook the thought out of my head

"Mr. Mikaelson I've waiting two years for this reunion the least you can do it wake up." With that statement hitting his ears whoosh I was off the ground and in his arms. "Hello, love" I finally heard again tears started to run down my face. "Caroline, love please don't cry."

"I'm sorry. It's just so many people told me to just let go of you and a small piece of me was scared I would never hear you call me love again" I confessed. "But you never gave up. Why?" He asked both of us not sitting on his bed facing each other. "Always and for...." was all I got out before his lips crashed into mine. Our kisses deepened quickly and I was now straddling him kissing down his neck, whooshed he flipped me over causing us to switch positions. He kissed my lip so passionately I couldn't breathe. "Caroline we shouldn't we are both to weak."

"We were doing just fine if you ask me."

"I want to make our first time something so perfect that you will forever the others before me." We turned off the lights and laid down for bed. "And will you forget the once before me?" I asked shyly. "Already forgotten, love"