Chapter 38

Sorry for such a long chapter but I wanted to add something good for you guys since I haven't posted in a while. I will try and post at least once a week. I recently got a new job that is more demanding of my time. I hope you like the new chapter and as always thank you for the reads and votes! You guys rock!

-Cchulie

Caroline pov:

It was around seven pm when I arrived back at the Mikaelson mansion. The house was really quiet at first I thought no one was home. I knock once and opened the door to the library and there sat Elijah at his desk reading. "What can I do for you Caroline?"

"I was looking for Klaus; do you know where he is?"

"He accompanied Kol are out to the bar."

"Ok, so I completed the first trial." He stood from his desk and came to my side skimming my body for any battle wounds. "Honestly Elijah all she needed was someone to talk to, to understand her. She has left Mystic Falls in pursuit of true love" I informed him with a smile. "So how do you know you have completed the first trial?"

"Because she robotically stood her eyes turned into this blue light and with a mechanical voice she said Trial One Completed."

"Good. Now we won't need to worry if the trial are finished we just need to find out how many these spirts plan on putting you through."

"True, but that's for another day I just want to go and relax" I stated with a shy smile.

I enter Klaus's room, yes I had my own room in this house but I only used it when I was angry with him. His room made me feel at peace, like our personal little get away. I took a long steamy relaxing shower. When I emerged from the shower I put on this cute pair of black and light blue lace bra and underwear set, you know the kind of underwear that is meant for someone else to see. Klaus and I had just started being intimate so it was too early to start wear everyday underwear just in case the feeling arose I wanted him to be impress but how sexy I was and these kind of things helped. I put a black spaghetti strap tank top on and a pair of Klaus plaid boxers from his drawer. I threw my hair in a sloppy bun on the top of my head. I laid on the bed and turned on the tv that Nik moved in here when I started spending more time in here then my own room so I'd feel more comfortable. I watch a few episode of Bar Rescue before falling asleep.

Klaus pov:

It was almost ten pm when Kol and I returned home. As we walked through the foyer we noticed Elijah sitting on the couch reading. I swear if he had even the smallest amount of fun he would desiccate. "Good evening brothers, have fun?" Kol and I both nodded our heads. "Has Caroline returned home?"

"Yes a few hours ago. She completed the first trial. Also got Aurora to leave town without any blood shed" He informed us with a hint of pride in his voice. "And so where is my lovely lady now?" I asked needing to see her. I hadn't seen her since she left this morning. "She said she needed to relax, I assume she is watching tv." With that I whooshed to my room where her tv was now located.

I opened the door and see my beautiful girl asleep on my bed, she looked so peaceful I didn't want to wake her. I when to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I put on a pair of lounge pants that sat a bit low on my hips showing more skin the normal because I wasn't wear any boxers, I found no need to sleep in them. I left the bathroom and had just laid on the bed when Caroline started to thrash around. I looked to her and there was a painful expression on her face. I put my hand on her shoulder to comfort her and I was pulled into her dream, well actually it was a nightmare.

It was like I was in the room with her but she couldn't see me. I could see all the things her eyes could but it was like there was a white cloud over everything. She is in the Parlor sitting in my chair reading, "Caroline? Was it" Came from a familiar voice, Marcellus. Ugh, I hate this guy Apparently I could also hear her thoughts. She closed her book and looked at him angrily through her eyelashes. "What can I do for you?" He sat on the couch as close as he possible could to her. "I just want to get to know Klaus new lady." She rolled her eyes at his cheap charm and questioned "why is that?"

"You see Caroline at first I thought he was using you as a replacement to Cami, but after being around you for two minutes I could see that the only similarities you have to her is your porcelain skin and blonde hair, but still you are very much an amazingly extraordinary young women so I guess I wonder how he gets women like you and Cami to fall for him?"

"From my understanding Cami wasn't Klaus's girlfriend" She questioned not letting him get it in her head that she was a second choice. "Caroline sweetheart, Niklaus Mikaelson doesn't not have girlfriends you are simple his or you are not" He said trying to put doubt in her head. "Well then I guess I'm simply his" she informed him. His man is a joke if he thinks he can mess with my head. I've been waiting to long for Nik to make a move for his guy to show up and try to ruin whatever is going to happen between him and I. I smile because hearing her admit that she belongs to me and calling me Nik in her head long before I requested her to.

He frowned and then quickly smirked and leaned close to her "Well then we won't tell Klaus then" and he put her lips to hers, forcing kisses on my Caroline. In this moment I had come to realize that this wasn't a nightmare but a memory. She stood and with all her might and pushed him away and gave him disgusted look. "You want to know why good women fall you a villain like Nik do you. It's because he is evil with purpose, he does the things he does to protect those he cares about. Yes, I don't always agree with the way he handles things but I do understand why he does. He has a good heart, you know this. Wasn't it Nik that rescued you form you abusive father? Gave you a name? Loved you like his own? Made you a part of this family? This is how you repay him? By trying to seduce his girl? If what I think is true and that Cami began to fall for him while trying to help you take him down it must have been because she seen that he is not the devil you cast him as. Now you will help us like promised and not speak to me for the rest of your visit, If I even see you glance in my direction I will inform Klaus of you actions here today." and with that she woke.

She sat up and looked at me with tears in her eyes "How did you do that?" She questioned. "I didn't do anything love, I simply touch your shoulder to comfort you and then I was in your head." She cuddled in to me, snuggled up to my neck "maybe my witch power pulled you in to my head because I felt guilty about not telling you. I want to tell you but I wasn't sure how." I pulled her away from me just enough to see her face "Caroline, it's ok, at the time we were not yet exclusive you didn't need to let me. There is nothing for you to feel sorry about, you did nothing wrong." However next time I seen Marcellus he would feel my wrath. "I love you Nik." She said kissing my check and whoosh she had left the room.

I heard the fridge open and close, she was drinking some blood. She reentered the room and she was right in front of the bathroom door, Caroline always brushed her teeth after drinking blood because, blood stains. As she was walked into the bathroom I yelled "Love? Are you wearing my underwear?" She giggled and asked "are you jealous I look better in them?" She was now standing in the door way of the bathroom modeling my boxers for me. I whooshed inform of her put my hand on her hip and was running my fingers across the hem of my boxers on her body. She let out a low moan, I leaned to her ear "Please never wear anything else" I requested in a low slow voice.

She looked into my eye matching my amount of hunger. "I think you'll change your mind in a minute." She slowly took off her shirt and my boxers wearing this sex black and blue lace underwear set. I glided my hand up her thigh and over her backside letting it rest on the small of her back. "So what do you think?" She question with wide flirtatious eyes. I leaned down and kissed her passionately. "If you don't want me to ruin this you better take it off before I rip it off with my teeth." She jumped on me wrapping her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck slamming her lips into mine and as she pulled away she bit my lip, which sent a surge of electricity through my entire body. Our eyes met and her where filled with this amazingly naughty look and she said "Please do Lord Niklaus." I smirked at her before whooshing us to the bed laying her down gently "As you wish my lady" and I did just that. Caroline and I made love all night into the early morning until our body couldn't anymore, then she collapsed into my arms and we fell asleep.