Chapter 19

Klaus:

It was the morning after the party Kol through. I had just arrived home form my meeting with sheriff Forbes, Tyler was back in town and she needed to know to keep an eye out. I went straight to the kitchen to grab a blood bag. Kol say on a stool next to the island drinking his blood staring into the parlor. "Kol what are you doing?" I questioned him a little worried.

"At first I was totally against her being here, but if you told me she was going to do this every morning I wouldn't have put up a fight" he said not looking away. I fallowed his gaze into the parlor and there in front of the tv stood Caroline is these black pants that made her legs look like they never stopped, and they hugged her back side so perfectly it looked like a luscious peach. Her shirt if you could call it that has the Mystic Fall school mascot on it but it had been cut so it ended right under her breast. She was bending in all different kind of directions. "What" I started to question.

"Apparently it's called Yoga. It helps you become balance, calm, and obviously more flexible" he said to me raising an eye brow. She shut off the tv and turned toward us.

"Oh, sorry. Bekah said it was ok. I didn't mean to take over your living room" She apologized with a smile.

"If that's what you need the tv for I have a tv in my room" Kol offered.

She smiled "Thanks for the offer."

"So what are you plans for the day?" I questioned her trying to stop my brother from flirting.

 "Just training."

"For what?" Kol questioned.

"My ex-boyfriend and his little toy just came back into town, and they already tried to kill me twice, so I want to be ready for them" She made us aware.

 "Caroline, your here so we can protect you, you don't need to be bad ass Barbie" Kol said. If he knew Caroline at all he would have known that isn't something to say to her.

"Are you suggesting that I sit back and hide here in your house while you all go and fight my battel? You're only involved in this because of me. One thing you should learn about me really quick Kol is that I don't leave my friends to fight alone especially when it's my fault." How could this girl be so perfect so loyal, so strong, so brave? These people almost killed her twice, instead of hiding she wanted to fight. "Klaus, you'll help me right?"

 "Of course, let go" I said walking toward the door.

We were in the woods about two miles away from the mansion. We had practice for about three hours. She was good really not much I could teach her. "So what do you think? What do I need to work on?"

"Surprisingly you're really good. The only thing I would say it to be more aware of your surroundings. Wolves are pack animals so when they attack it will be in a pack to avoid get bite again you need to be able to know where they all are at all times."

 "Ok. Why do we try it? I'll stand her with my eyes closed and you run at me from any direction and let see if I say what way you are coming from" She said getting in positons. This felt really silly but if she thought it would help, I definitely didn't want her to get bit again that for sure. We tried it a few times and she called where I was coming from very quickly, This last time I decided to change the direction at the last second, Throwing off her game and I ended up tackling her. We fell to the ground and rolled; she was now on top of me.

"Ouch" She let out with a little laugh. "You switch last minute?"

"They are not going to play fair, love"

"True" She sat up but on me still so I couldn't get up. "What are you doing?" I questioned her.

"Well we haven't talked about our kiss, it seems like you've been avoiding me since it happened. So now that I have you here alone pinned down you have to talk to me."

 "Caroline I haven't been avoiding to. I know you had some drink that night and didn't want to make you feel embarrassed about kissing me."

Her face sunk a little. "Should I be embarrassed?" she asked getting off of me. I was already missing our body touching.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"NO wait I shouldn't be embarrassed you kissed me back, you want it as much as I did. So why are you now being a coward?" She asked me raising her voice a little.

 "I AM NOT A COWARD" I yelled.

"Then your too embarrassed to be with me? I mean I'm know I'm a young vampire but."

I interrupted her grabbing her by the shoulders "Caroline I could never be embarrassed of you. It is you who should be embarrassed wanting to be seen with me. I am the monster that your friends think I am" I reminded her.

"Don't do that, don't hide behind them" She demanded. "Please just be honest with me? How do you feel?" She begged. I looked at her wanting to tell her everything I felt but I couldn't not yet.

"You need to talk to Stefan" I said turning my back to her.

 "When will you stop saying that?" She demanded.

I looked at her over my shoulder "When you talk to him." then Woosh I was gone. I went to the Salvatore house.

I banged on the door until Elena opened it.

"I need to see Stefan NOW" I informed her. He came walking to the door.

"What? has something happened?" He questioned.

"You need to tell her. Soon" I told him and woosh I was gone.