Seven

Caroline

      After my talk with Stefan I realize I need to go to Tyler and work all of this out. I didn't want to lose him and now with the information that Klaus had given me I think we could really get control of this anger of his. I arrive at his house but he isn't there. I remember the Lockwood cellar in the woods where we spent a lot of time making out when we first started dating. As I walked closer to the cellar I hear something so I stop and listen.

"Tyler I'm so sorry! I didn't know that it was Caroline I bit. I thought it was that evil witch Rebekah, I have a bit of history with her and I wanted to make her suffer a little bit. Wolf bites can't kill originals."

 "It's ok Hayley I believe you. We just need to find a way to make sure they never find out it was you. I can't lose you Hayley"

 "I just wish we could be together always, I don't know why you still need the blonde."

"Without her those vampires have no reason to keep me informed, and if I'm not in the loop I will have no way of knowing what kind of danger is out there to protect our pack from." They had stop talking for a while now curious I lean over the door to the cellar and seen that they were kissing.

     I wanted to kill them both, but I could never do that. The tears started to come so I turned and ran. I ended up at Klaus's house. I open the door and screamed his name. He appeared in front of me.

"Caroline?"

      I ran to him. The moment I hit his solid chest I started crying harder. We stood in his door way for what seemed like hours and I just cried.

"Please tell me what happened, love" he begged.

 "Not here" I said looking at his older brother on the couch. He grabbed my hand and we were in a bedroom, his bedroom.

"Before I tell you what happened promise me you won't kill them."

"I can't promise that till I know what happened."

"No. I know if you give me your word you'll keep it and I need to know that I have it before I tell you."

 "Fine, I promise."

     I sat on the edge of the bed and told him what I just seen and heard.

 "Not only did one of his secret little lone wolfs bite me but he is in love with her and using me to have vampire protection for his pack. I look so stupid."

"No, love you could never look stupid."

"To make it better now I have to go to this stupid party that Stefan is throwing for my birthday and see Tyler there."

 "Why don't you just skip it?"

 "Because I might have made him throw it for me. Hey you know what why don't you come with me?" I added.

"Of course."

We arrive at Stefan's house the party was loud. It looked just as it did two nights before with the exception of the trillion birthday balloons that said Happy Birthday Caroline.

      Klaus and I were standing by the couch when Tyler and Haley walked in. He had brought her around before but introduced her as a fellow class mate who he was working on a class project with. I can't believe I was so stupid and fell for that. She lightly grazed his hand he looked up at her a smile charmingly. It felt like I was stabbed in the chest a million times. They both haven't seen me yet but I see them. Klaus did to; he sat in the empty seat on the couch and pulled me onto his lap. I giggled a little when I landed, I wasn't expecting it.

 "If he wants to bring her around to make you jealous we can play that game to and you have nothing to worry about love, you are a queen and she is a mere peasant." he whispered in my ear. As soon as he finished his last word I was pulled off his lap.

"Caroline what the hell is this." Tyler demanded to know looking back and forth from Klaus and myself.

"I'm enjoying my birthday with a friend." I told him looking to Klaus and smiling.

 "We know about your transgressions with your little wolf friend." Klaus said pausing to look at Haley with disgust. "We know everything. So Tyler I think it's time you leave before it gets ugly. I promise her I wouldn't kill you but I can hurt you so badly you wish I had killed you."

 "Caroline? Please" he begged for me to give him a chance to explain. We stood there facing each other few minutes not saying anything. He took Haley's hand and they left the party. Klaus and I ended up alone on the balcony. We sat across from each other at the table.

"It's nice to get away from all that noise" I admitted.

"Yes, this kind of party really isn't my scene" he informed me.

 "Of course it isn't. Let's see with your age you are most likely use to having fancy ball or soiree."

"Don't mock" He said with that mesmerizing smile, I laughed and looked down.

"What are you thinking, Love?" He asked kindly.

 "Sometime I wonder how different, how easier my life would be if I never became a vampire. No way if I was still a human I could say my boyfriend cheated on me with a wolf, and used me to get protection form vampires and anyone believe me." I told him dazing off.

"I think I'm ready to go home."

"Do you mind if I walk you?" He asked.

"I would really enjoy that."