Chapter 21

Sorry, if this Chapter comes off as a bit confusing. I jump for Klaus's point of view to Caroline's and back a few times. It was the best way I could achieve what I wanted out of this chapter. Hope you enjoy! Thank you for reading and voting!

                             - Cchulie

Klaus:

I walked out of my studio closing the door behind me. "Were you painting with your shirt off?" Stefan asked. No. I was in there making out with Caroline! If it wasn't for the Stanger hold she had on me. The want she gave me to be better I would have told him that. "So you were the person in my studio with Kol at the party? I assumed it was a young lady but whatever your into." I told him avoiding the question.

"How do you know Kol was in there?"

 "My brother is mischievous I make it a point to know where he is at all times. It is easier to do when I have him in a box I will admit. If you came here to ask me pointless questions about Kol I will have to ask you to leave I have better things to do." I said asking him to get to the point.

 He looked down to the floor. "I told Caroline" he said looking up at me. "The way she acted it wasn't like her" He added.

"So you think there is something wrong with her?" I questioned.

"Do you think the bond could still be in effect?" He asked.

"No, it had worn off days before. You think because she does not share the feelings as you it somehow has something to do with the blood sharing? Sorry Stefan but you should know that it doesn't change your feelings in heightens them and makes you feel things that the other does." I reminded him.

 "but she did before." I looked at him with wide eyes. "What?"

Caroline:

I was standing in the room listening to their conversation, getting annoyed when he implied that there was something wrong with me. I wanted to go out there and make him aware that I'm just fine. "But she did before" Stefan told Klaus. NO. He wasn't going to do this, plant doubts in his head. I grabbed Klaus's shirt off the floor putting in on and Open the door walking out. "CAROLINE?" Stefan questioned.  He looked at Klaus "So this is where your shirt went? What happened to you not going to do anything till I told her?" He questioned.

 "He didn't do anything" I informed him standing in between him and Klaus.

 "Caroline this isn't you." he said.

"You know what I'm really getting tired of people telling me who I am. What you think because I had a crush on you four year ago before you chose my best friend over me that I was just going to sit around waiting for you? You don't even have feeling for me. You fell madly in love with you women who look identical, I however look and act nothing like them I do however look and act a lot like your old best friend Lexi a women you never loved. That is the kind of relationship we have. You are transferring your love onto me because I'm here for you. I will always be too but it's not fair for you to come here and try to ruin this for me. I get it he's not an angle, but we are Vampires Stefan we've all done evil." I let out. 

"I'm sorry. I think your right Caroline. Could you ever forgive me?" Stefan asked. I smiled "it's already forgiven."

I had just finishing sending a text when Klaus entered the room in a shirt. "So love, Should we inform Stefan on the Tyler situation?" Klaus asked sitting next me. When he sat I shivered in excitement something he felt cuz of our bond. He let out a little giggle. Shaking my head moving my bad thoughts to the back of my mind. "As you know Tyler and Haley are back" I was starting to say when her interrupted me. "What?"

 "Yeah they showed up at the party, well Tyler did. Damon didn't tell you? Of course not it doesn't affect him or Elena. Anyway they have a white oak stake, the only thing that could kill an original. If an original dies so does every vampire that comes from their bloodline.

"So what you are saying we need to help protect the original family so we all don't die?" Just then a knock came at the door. "That's for me" I said standing and going to the door. "Matt thanks for coming here lets go into the kitchen."

Klaus:

Stefan and I got up after Caroline hadn't returned. We walked into the kitchen looking for her. "CAROLINE?!" Stefan yelled. She removed her teeth from Matts wrist whipped her mouth and thanked him. She looked in mine and Stefan's direction. "What are you doing?" he questioned?

"It's ok. I offered" Matt made us aware.

"He offered?" I questioned looking at her.

 "Since my second biting I started feeding from the vein, so I would be stronger so it wouldn't happen a third time. Matt caught me feeding at The Grill I explained it to him and he offered to let me feed on him."

"Well isn't that nice of Matt" I said a little jealous that her lips had been on someone else, even if it was for a good reason. "I'm the reason Tyler and Caroline got together I talked her into going a first date with him she didn't even want to, and he tried to kill her I couldn't let that happen again. This was the only thing I could do to help. I did mean to step over my bounds" Matt said looking at me. What did he know? What did she tell him that he knew she was mine at least in some way? "Matt also has been running interference at the Grill being a bit of a double agent if you will" Caroline added.

"Ok, So what the plan?" Stefan questioned. "Unfortunately we must wait; Elijah is in touch with a few different people who are locating their witch. Once they find her we can attack. For now just inform everyone and keep your eyes open, they will be coming after Caroline, She wounded his pride, Wolfs can't stand that especially if he is trying to be an Alpha to that pack of loser he's created."

Matt and Stefan had left about ten minutes ago; Caroline and I were sitting across the table from each other silent not saying a word. "Why didn't you tell me it was Matt you were drinking from?" I questioned breaking the silence.

"You weren't really in any condition to be having a long conversation." She said. Her hair was pulled up in a bun, she was leaning her head to the side massaging her next. I couldn't focus on being mad at her all I could see was her neck and fighting the urge to jump across the table and take her. "Could you stop doing that?" I yelled.

"I only feed on him once every other day, to keep my strength up; you know I don't like feeding of humans. Once this is over I will stop. Don't be jealous" She said continuing to show me her exposed neck.

Caroline:

I could feel the adrenaline flowing through his body. I stood up from my chair and slowly walked over to him on the other side of the table. Stand right in front of him leaving no room between the two of us. "Am I bothering you Klaus?" I questioned with a seductive smile. I walked past him about two steps he had turn to watch me leave the room. In an instant I took off his shirt and threw it at his face. "Thanks for letting be barrow the shirt" and I continued out of the room. Before I made it out of the kitchen He had grabbed me and hoisted me on the island, he kissed my neck and whispered in my ear "Your welcome, love" He then planted the most powerful kiss on my lips and I nearly exploded.

 "UMM. UMMM Niklaus, brother a word?" a voice came from the foyer. "Elijah" I said looking down realizing I'm topless I wooshed to my room. I flopped on my bed with the world's biggest, silliest grin. Finally I'm happy. Even if it was only for this small moment I'd never felt anything like this, this was love!