Chapter 48

Klaus pov:

It had now been two months since Caroline passed out. She wasn't gone, She would occasionally shift in the bed or make a small moan or grunt. She just couldn't wake up. Bonnie reassures me that she is fine, her body is just going through a  strenuous transition from a vampire to enchanted one, I pray she is right. It had now been a year since I have been able to touch the women I love. I miss the conversations we would have when she would unintentionally wake me when she was getting water in the middle of the night. I miss watching her sit by the window writing. I missed my Caroline.

Caroline pov:

I woke up alone in Klaus's bed, I walked through the house to notice no one was home. I ended up in the kitchen where I decided to make myself a warm cup of blood. I open the fridge to grab a bag of blood and there on the bottom right shelf was a pile of B positive bags. With me being in a enchanted slumber for two month Klaus still kept my favorite type of blood in stock. Its the small things like this that keeps me love that crazy man. After I finished my cup of blood I heard the door close. Klaus stood in the door way. "There's my guy" I said with the biggest smile. "Love, your a wake." He said as he rushed over to me searching my body for any differences. I moaned at his touch. "Nik do you know how long its been since I've felt your touch?"

"Far to long. Its been torture having to laying next to me but not being able to make love to you."

"You didn't take an sensual liberties while I was lying there waiting?"

"Of course not Caroline, how could you think so low of me" Klaus defended. "I'm no accusing you of anything, I just know if the table were turned and you were laying next to look as sexy as you do now, I don't think I would be able to stop my finger from roaming up your solid chest" I informs him as I bit my lip. Lucky for me he took my hint a swiped up in his arms "Care to joint upstairs?" He questioned quietly. "Too far" I said before smashing my lips against his. The first kiss was like lightning, sending a fiery surge through my entire body. I let out a quiet moan. "I guess I'm a glorious kisser" Klaus teased. "Always have been" I answered flirtatiously He smiled not a smirk but a genuine smile than quickly reattached out lips to each other. My fingers lingered on the bottom of the hem of his shirt before I pulled it over his head. I paused for a moment and ran my hand slowly up his strong firm chest. He let out a quiet growl, So I took my tongue and ran it up his chest, "Car..oline" He moan in pleasure. When I reached the top I laid a soft kiss on his lips. In one swift move he removed my dress and sat me on the island. I warped my legs around him he filled him hand with each check of my of my rear. I bit the bottom of his lip. He whooshed to the wall and pined me against the wall.

"Wow its only been two months and your already ravaging a bimbo while the love of your life is comatose upstairs" We heard Stefan comment. I push Klaus away from me and whooshed to stand right in front of Stefan. "Did we not make it clear the last time you were here we want nothing to do with you?" I questioned him. He rolled his eye at me "Why don't you go upstairs and get dressed so we can discuss the growing issue we are having in here in mystic falls."

"Oh, I am going upstairs but once I get there I will be losing the rest of my clothes not adding on more" I turned and looked at Klaus and winked "don t take to long or ill have to take things into my own hands."

Klaus pov:

Shirtless I stood watching my unbelievable sexy girlfriend head up to my bed still having to stay here and speak with this fool. "What" I yelled. "Damon, Elena, and myself have notice a bit of a rise in our wolf population."

"And your point is? Mystic Falls seems to be a beacon for supernatural beings." "

Yes, but shes also seen Tyler and Haley around campus. They aren't in Mystic falls but they are close enough."

"Thank you for the information" I said walking out of the kitchen heading toward the stairs. "That all your not going to do anything about it?" he questioned getting in front of me. "Not now no, I don't know if you seem the incredible sexy women that joint us in the kitchen minutes ago, but that's my girlfriend and right now she is up in my bed waiting for me. So im going to take part in some beautiful but wild love making." I walked up three or four steps until I turned and added "I do believe you can show yourself out."

I opened the bedroom door and seen Care's bra and underwear laying on the floor. My eyes scanned the room for her before I heard the foist from the bathroom turn off. She exist the bathroom in a white practically see through night gown and holding a sponge. I looked at her inquisitively. "I was just thinking my big bad hybrid could use an nice long sponge bath." She suggested in the most persuasive sexy voice i've ever heard. I smiled and remove my remaining clothes and jointed her in the bathroom. We spend the next two days in my room making the most meaningful, romantic, wild love i've ever experienced.

Hey guys! I'm so so sorry that it took me so long to post this chapter. First I started a new job, then BOTH of the computers in my house broke and also im getting ready to move. I'm hope soon things will claim down and I will be able to update on a weekly basis. This book is a few chapters from being done and there WILL be a second book. I'm also working a new Klaroline fan fiction that takes place after the most recent seasons of The Vampire Diaries and The Originals! Since I didn't have any working computers I did write it down in a notebook so now I just need to find the time to type it out! Well I hope you all enjoyed this new chapter and again as always thank you for reading!

-Cchulie