Eight

Caroline

     On our walk home we didn't say a word to each other and it wasn't weird or uncomfortable. He walked me to my porch and kissed my hand and said "goodnight Caroline, happy birthday."

      I walked in the house changed in to a pair of shorts and a tank top. I grabbed a cup of tea and went to the bench on the porch to just look at the stars and think. "Caroline?" and voice asked trying to be as claim as possible.

"Tyler please go away."

"NO. What is going on? What nonsense is Klaus filling your head with? He just wants to steel you away from me."

 "He didn't do anything Tyler stop" before I could finish my statement Tyler interrupted me.

 "No of course he did nothing, just took another man's girl on a romantic midnight stroll and pulled her on his lap in front of everyone they know embarrassing him."

"I asked him to go on that walk because he was giving me some incite on how to help you curb your anger, and the lap thing its none of your concern, you have Haley. Before you start in with he is making it up, I heard you two talk and more today, I had come to apologize and I overheard everything. Have fun with her Tyler because we are DONE." I got up turning to the front door being done with this conversation. I felt this hard pinch on my shoulder. I turned and looked at him"Did you just bite me?" Then everything when dark.

I woke up on the porch in the most agonizing paint I've ever felt."Caroline sweetheart what happened?"I hear my mom ask running from her car to my side on the porch. My mouth was so dry I could barely speak. "Tyler bite, call Stefan" that was all I could get out before passing out again. This time I wake up in my bed. Sweating and it's getting harder from me to breath. Matt walks in my room.

 "Hey, how are you feeling?" I look up and smile.

"Great!" I joke.

"Stefan and Damon are trying to get a hold Klaus, Hopefully he will come through." I hear footstep down stairs, I focus and listen in."Did he answer?"

"No Elena when he does you'll know it" Stefan snaps at her. "Sorry, I'm just worried about my friend" he immediately apologized.

 "What if hes gotten our messages and doesn't come? I mean he did just save her two nights ago as a favor to his sister. He is this big bad wolf after all. What if he lets her died?" Damon asked the question they all seemed to be thinking.

 "Damon?!" Elena yelled.

"That's not what I want to happen but I think we need to prepare for it"  he states making a valid point. There is a knock at the door "that must be Bonnie" Stefan said. I struggled for a few minutes to keep listening but I was getting to weak I could keep it up.