Drago's men began cheer, and reloading the missile launchers. After a few minutes, they were ready to launch when suddenly, a loud bang echoed to the entire ocean.

Everyone froze. They stared at the dreadnoughts at the open ocean but they haven't moved a muscle. They began to wonder what that loud bang was when all of a sudden, the entire beach began to be barraged by volleys of artillery fire, destroying everything in its path. Bodies were flung everywhere. Dirt burst out of the ground. The missile launchers were absolutely destroyed, reduced to pieces, causing the missiles that were loaded to exploded.

After a few minutes, the artillery fire stopped. The beach was an absolute massacre. Scraps of burnt metal were laying on the ground along with the burnt flesh of Drago's men. Five-foot deep craters were sprinkled along the sandy beach, caused by the shells and artillery fire.

Eight landing ships docked over the coast of the beach. The door dropped down, Drakos agents began to rush out. Some of the landing ships had Leopard tanks rolling out. They began to surround the beach, forming a shield wall, using ballistic shields as barricade, with the tanks staying at back.

A red-headed man with a scars stepped out from his landing ship, holding a short rusted sword. He had no shirt on, revealing his scarred body; only wearing armored pants and boots. He sniffed and breathed in the smoke in the air from the fires. He then licked his lips, sporting a grin.

"I love the smell of blood and smoke." He said, laughing maniacally.

Wind began to pick up from the beach, as three transport helicopters landed at the beach. More Drakos agents rushed out of the helicopters, all armed and battle ready.

A Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor followed, rolling down to the beach, stopping just beside where the red-headed man was. The engine spluttered before shutting down. The helm of the cockpit popped open, where a woman with strawberry-blonde hair emerged from it, and rolled her eyes at her companion.

She wore a silver scaled-armor that looked like it was made from dragon scales. On her head, is a silver and bronze circlet, which extends down to her jaw at the sides. She has on a short-sleeved bronze tunic with matching shoulder guards, grey pants and boots. As her weapon of choice, is a tomahawk made out of Gronkle Iron, which hung on her waist.

"You look like a madman, Dagur." She quipped.

Dagur let out another maniacal laugh, "It's just the feeling of war again, Atali. I missed it!"

"Sir, multiple targets ahead!" One of the agents yelled out.

"How many?" Atali asked.

"Over three-thousand, ma'am. With heavy artillery."

Dagur raised his sword over his lips, licking it with his tongue, with a smirk on his face.

Atali scrunched up her face in disgust. She shook her head, taking out her tomahawk as the charging sound of Drago's men began to rise. The Leopard tanks whirred to life, the agents drew their weapons, and anchored their shields.

Dagur let out a wolf-like howl, "Come to daddy!!"

..................................

In an office, somewhere in Drago's fortress, an olive-skinned man wearing complete battle armor was facing a mysterious figure sitting on his desk. His chair was turned, facing the window.