Chapter 8

[Normal P.O.V]

Astrid! Astrid!

Night Fury continued to strike the dummy, as more memories swirled back in his head that will haunt him for the rest of his life

Where the fuck is he? Tell me or I'm cutting of your leg!

The sound of his hits echoed throughout the empty floor. The battered and torn dummy was slowly reduced to splinters.

Please! I- I don't know! I don't know- he never told me.

Knuckles already broken, he continued to hit the dummy, making them bleed even more. The sound of his knuckles crunching and cracking, which he paid no attention to, created a horrible sound that a normal person would shudder and grimace at.

You know what I'm talking about!

Please, just let me go! I know nothing!

Tears began brimming in his eyes. Eyes glaring at the inanimate dummy in front of him. A familiar face flashed in the dummy's head. With the image welded in his head, anger roared deep inside his heart.

Stop playing stupid! That's it! Savage, give me the bone saw!

His mask sitting lonely on the training ground. He grit his teeth in anger and rage. With the jumbled emotions swirling in his heart, he delivered another painful punch to the dummy.

No, no, no, NOOOO!! OH GODS! PLEASE STOP! STOP! I'LL DO ANYTHING YOU SAY! JUST PLEASE STOP!

A teardrop fell the the ground, as more followed. The floor below him was now stained with tears and blood.

PATHETIC!

WEAK!

WORTHLESS!

I'm sorry, Hayden! Please forgive me!

Night Fury yelled out a shriek of pain and anger, the sound of misery and agony reverberating around the floor, as he slammed his fist against the dummy's head, causing it to fly off from its body.

She never cared for you. All of them. They never did.

Emotions swirled with the ice water circling the cold metal drain as streaks of fire burned his cheeks. Each new wave a hot trail of agony as slim, bare shoulders shook in each rake of emotion through his frame. Fire of shame and anger burned just under his skin and a deep emptiness filled his heart as the sentiments brewed over and boiled past the seams he could no longer hold together. Breathing hitched as his knees grew weak and he slumped to the cold tiles on the floor. There was no hope for a man who cried to his death in the showers, drowning himself in his own tears of hell. He pulled back his hood, running his hand in his auburn hair as his sobs continued to echo in the room. The pain in his chest hurts even more than any injury or wound he got. Like a thorn pierced his heart, he clutched his chest as he continued to sob silently. 

"I fucking hate myself. Why can't I just die?" He muttered quietly, his voice cracking. "Why do I have to suffer, when I could rest in peace, free from pain and agony. Why do I have to watch that painful memory over and over again?" His voice gradually got louder until he was yelling it out. "Is this what I deserve?! Is this why he abandoned me? Is this why she never cared for me?! Am I just a fucking monster, a disgrace, a spawn of hell? If I am, WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LET ME END IT ALL?!"

His shouts of agony and anguish were now forever imprinted in the walls. With no one to witness his suffering, he continued to pour out every single trace of emotion he had in him. No one was watching, all except for one.