Chapter 1

[Astrid P.O.V]

I swear if Tristan says "are we there yet" one more time, I'll be cutting off heads right about now.

Currently, we're driving our black SUV towards L.A. Why, you ask? Because the Hell Titans' organization was stationed there. Don't know what that is? Well, it's an organization which basically hunts down major baddies around the world. So in other words, they're cops but a bajillion times better and does a good job. We first heard about it when we were young.

There was a myth that there were secret organizations everywhere, helping to preserve the peace. Drakos is considered one of them. There were other organizations as well that corrupts it. So for years, they've been fighting back and forth to see who would win. But us regular citizens don't notice it. In fact, it's considered a myth. But we are part of the people who don't believe that.

We tried finding organization through the internet but we turned up empty. We tried every single information like conspiracy theories or Reddit posts but we still found nothing. Then all of a sudden, we all got a message from an anonymous user, saying that we were invited to join Drakos. At first, we didn't believe it. Who wouldn't be skeptical at an unknown message? But when we had it confirmed, we nearly burst out in happiness. Since we're already adults, we dropped everything in our lives, and decided to go for it. Our parents believes that we have found a job that would take years. Then here we are now.

"Are we there-"

Tristan wasn't able to finish his sentence due to Finn slamming his husky arm onto his face. The lanky man hadn't expected it and was forced back to his seat.

"Tristan, it might be better if you be quiet." Finn said with a sheepish smile.

I'm glad Finn did that or else Tristan might have been headless already. But the problem is, Tristan was the one driving. So expectedly, the van swerved around as if a maniac was driving it. So pretty much accurate. The swerving caused Shawn to wake up from his nap. His head slammed against the side of the van with a bang.

Shawn squealed in pain like a little pig causing another of our napping friend to wake up. Groaning, she sat up with a yawn.

"What's going-" she got cut off as her entire body moved to the right.

The van swerved one more time. Though I hated his driving, it was fun and entertaining to watch Shawn and Racquel being flung around like ragdolls. After the van steadied, Shawn got up on his knees, clutching his head. His jet-black hair was all messed up like a tornado just massacred it.

"What the fuck? Who woke up my beauty sleep?" He snapped.

"Nobody because there's no way you can have a beauty sleep cuz of your rat-faced... uhhh face." Racquel said, popping her head out with a smirk.

"At least I'm not dumb as a rock!" Shawn shot back.

"Says the person whose face looks like a rock after being covered in shit."

As much as I wanted the two to brawl it out, the van is already a mess and I don't want two violent and crazy maniacs tearing the van piece by piece with their fight. The last time that happened, we lost a van.

"Shut up, you two." I scolded them with a glare. Naturally, Shawn obeyed, sitting down on his seat with a guilty look as if he were a child that's been lectured. But Racquel however, didn't back down. I expected this. Racquel is a very annoying person who won't listen to anyone. At least with Shawn, I could control him. But not this girl...

"Aww, Princess Astrid is getting a little annoyed? Do you need a person to fan you, Mi'lady?" She teased with a stupid grin.

"Do you want me to share your little secret to everyone here in this van?" I responded with a smirk.