Chapter 19

Ya'll thought that was it? Hell no. Here's another chapter.

[Normal P.O.V]

Everybody was looking at him. An awkward tension filled the air so thick that it could be cut by a knife. One of the greatest mysteries of Drakos is finally being revealed, and it's happening right in front of them. Right now, they could care less about passing the final exam or landing a hit on Night Fury. One of the biggest questions in the world is being answered in front of them, only for it to be completely blocked by Night Fury's arms.

Right now, Night Fury had both his arms up in a cross over his face. In the eyes of an adult, he looks like a kid trying to copy a special move from his favorite superhero. Night Fury himself knows he looks stupid. In the inside, he's dying from embarrassment.

"Well, uhh. Looks like you passed." Night Fury laughed uncomfortably, shifting his feet. "I guess you're, uhh... officially part of Drakos. Uhm, salute to you and uhh, yeah."

No one could even utter a word. Watching this scene with their bare eyes was more painful than their actual wounds. And they actually felt bad for him.

"Uhm, Night Fury. Do... you want us to turn around or something?" Zythid suggested, smiling awkwardly.

The rest just nodded in agreement. This all feels like one big joke from the gods to Night Fury.

Night Fury laughed nervously. "Uhh, that would be helpful. Yes, thank you."

They tried, but failed, to turn around without making the situation worse. They awkwardly turned their bodies around, sharing the same sheepish look on their faces. Once their backs were turned, Night Fury sighed as he took his arms away from his face. But just to be sure, he pulled up his hood over his face.

And with a sigh, he announced to the room, "Toothless, get my sorry ass out of here please."

..................................

[Night Fury P.O.V]

Dagur continued to laugh, amusement and joy taking over his face. His knees buckled down and he fell to the floor, guffawing. The rest couldn't hold their laughter either. Atali and Mala were both snickering, their cheeks flushed red. Even Viggo, a man with barely a sense of humor, was chuckling like an old man in a family reunion.

We were gathered in the common area, which to be honest, isn't that common. The room was dimly lit with the vintage wall sconces that hung on the dark colored walls like earrings. Thick velvet curtains hid the long windows across the walls. Two antique couches, where we sat, stood at the opposite sides of the room in front of the ashen fireplace, accompanied by bronze wing-chairs that stood as sidekicks. A small fridge sat on the corner filled with beer and chips. This was designed only for us five, plus Shatter. So calling it a common room is wrong.

"I, I can't believe-" Dagur tried to say between his breathy gasps but instead burst out in hysterics.

I rolled my eyes at the red-head. I'm not proud of myself at that time. I don't need someone else to tell me that. But if course, they're never going to live that down. This will go down in the history of Drakos. I could already see the article on me, at the records.

'Night Fury's identity has been revealed by a bunch of kids. His last words are, and I quote, 'kill me now'.'

"Aww, is that high and mighty Night Fury pouting?" Atali teased me, with a shit-eating grin.

I gave her a glare that would usually work but this time, it didn't. She continued to snicker while my cheeks burned red. I haven't blushed since forever and this is probably the worst timing.