"I see you hate losing." He says sarcastically.

"I can't stand it. I need to win." I agree and  place down a card.

"Looks like you skip a turn and it's my turn again!" I say louder than intended, my voice full of evil enthusiasm.

I place a reverse card down and that makes him lose a turn again.

"Done going card crazy?" He raises an eyebrow amused with all the reverse cards I used against him. I have three cards left and he has about ten.

He finally places a card down, with a color I don't have. I glare at him and he chuckles.

I grab two more cards.

"What's it going to be?" I raise my hand to my forehead, waiting in anticipation.

He places his hand on his chin, thinking. But I know he already has the idea. He's had all the ideas since we started.

His hand is resting on his still upright knee and I playfully swing it off. "I know you have the idea, just tell me." I laugh with an eye roll.

"A massage would be nice." He says and my heart sinks.

"Sardines are sounding better and better." I mutter.

"What?" He says, "Should I throw in you having to sing also?" He questions and my mouth falls. There's no way I'm going to sing in front of him or anyone.

He taps on his chin, thinking about it.

"Nah, I'll save it." He smirks and I feel relieved. It's his turn to go, and he takes a few cards in.

I watch as he takes a lot of cards and I stop him.

"Wait a minute. You've been getting so many cards from the beginning. I'm so stupid." I shake my head. "You haven't been given ultimatums." I cross my arms.

"What are you talking about?" He raises an eyebrow, playing dumb.

"You have to do something I tell you to do. Or. Else. You. Eat. Sardines." I say slowly, reaching across and poking my finger against his chest. His eyes are are fixed on me, the corner of his lip puckered up in a half smirk.

"Took you long enough." His face is inches from mine and I realize the position I'm in. I'm almost straddling him, as he lays beneath me. His elbows keeping me and him up.

I quickly move back.

"Sardines." I proclaim again.

"Alright." Sawyers voice is deeper. He coughs and sits up right. He seems more serious and I stare at him.

"You alright?" I question and he finally looks up at me, nodding.

I don't believe him and try thinking of something he can do.

"You have to draw on a fake mustache and wear it for the whole day tomorrow." I laugh at my idea. Sawyer gives me a weird look and my face tinges red. It's a childish idea I know, but the only one I can come up with.

"Then you have to have lunch with me." He says and I start laughing.

"I'm not going to be seen with a guy wearing a drawn in fake mustache." I shake my head no, laughing in his face.

"So you draw it, and make it look real." His eyebrows bounce up.

"No, it has to look like a four year old drew it." I counter and he stares at me. He sighs out,

"Fine." He rolls his eyes.

"You can always eat the sardines." I say in a sing song voice and he flips me off. Oh how the tables have turned.