Klaus vs. Marcel, Cami Panics, The Brothers Turn, Guerrera's Attack

THE FRENCH QUARTER, THE COMPOUND, AND KIERAN'S SECRET APARTMENT
Outside on the streets of the French Quarter, Klaus has knocked Marcel onto the ground, and is punching him in the face over and over again. Klaus starts to feel noticeably weak after a while, and stands up, leaving Marcel laying disoriented on the ground. "Marcellus. How well your name fits you. Little warrior. Though, ultimately one of no consequence." Klaus says with a chuckle. Marcel forces himself to stand up in front of Klaus. "My name is Marcel." Marcel says and lunges at Klaus, but Klaus easily blocks him and slams his head against a car that is parked on the street then twists his arm behind his back. "Is there no end to your defiance? You summon Mikael, turn Rebekah against me, try to bury me in your Garden? And yet, you always fail." Klaus antagonizes him. Marcel tries to fight against him, but Klaus grabs his face in his hands and stares him in the eyes. "What is there left to do but put you out of your misery?" Klaus says then lets out his hybrid face and bites Marcel on the neck, feeding on his blood.

At Kieran's apartment, Cami is leaving Hayley another voicemail. "Hayley, I've called six times. Call me back. You said you wanted to know if I learned anything about Francesca Correa? Her family is descended from a werewolf bloodline!" She says frantically into the phone.

At the Mikaelson compound, Nicole and Elijah are still fighting against the vampires but the fight seems to calm down.

Outside the courtyard, Francesca is handing out moonlight stones to her brothers. "We spent two generations living a lie. And now, our time. Our time has come." She says and squeezes one brother's shoulder. "You know what to do." She says then When she leaves them, one of her brothers kills another bodyguard to trigger his werewolf curse.

Out in the streets, Klaus stops feeding on Marcel and gasps in pain. His hand has sliced itself open in the same place as Genevieve cut it during the spell. He falls to his knees, and Marcel, weakened from his hybrid bite, tries to pick himself off the floor.

At the Mikaelson compound, another one of Francesca's brothers kills another bodyguard, and triggers his curse. Then a third Correa brother triggers his curse.

Out in the streets, Klaus cries out in pain again, as if he's being affected by each newly-triggered werewolf who has a stone. Klaus sees Marcel standing up and roars at him ferally. Marcel vamp-speeds away.

Back at the compound, the fountain in the courtyard is full of blood. Nicole moves toward Elijah who paces around the room at all of the severely injured and dead vampires laying around the room. "Are we done?" Elijah asks in a bored tone. Nicole looks to her right and sees Diego lurking in the corner, injured but braced for another fight. Francesca enters the room. "Well, nice job! Saved me the trouble of killing all these vampires myself!" She says with a smile. Nicole and Elijah look at her; both are confused. Elijah is overwhelmed by two of Francesca's brothers, who viciously bit into his neck. "NO!" Nicole screams and uses her magic to subdue him off of her uncle. Diego stares in horror at the Correas, realizing that they've finished the moonlight rings. The brother drops Elijah when he falls to the ground in pain; holding his head. Nicole ran to her uncle then turned to Diego. "RUN!" She screamed to Diego. He begins to run with the other vampires in terror. All of the wounded vampires who can still run do so. "Kill as many of them as you can." Francesca orders her brothers. The newly-turned werewolves rush around and attack all of the vampires that they can get their hands on. Before Diego can get away, one of the brothers finds him and latches onto his neck. "Oh my God." She realizes Francesca and Genevieve tricked them all into making the stones so they could turn.