A Hex, A Special Delivery, and A War

ST. ANNE'S CHURCH

After the mass, the parishioners leave the church. Kieran at the entrance to meet with the attendees personally when Nicole, Klaus and Marcel approach him. "Lovely sermon this morning, Father Kieran." Nicole says greeting him. "Yes, Quite inspirational." Klaus agrees. "I wasn't expecting you to join us." He says surprised. "Oh, we were hoping for some word from your human sources on the recent Haitian invasion." Klaus says. "I actually wanted to be here." Nicole says smiling at him. "Well, thank you for coming Nicole. And my guys have their ears on the ground, and no one has seen or heard any sign of whatever his name is." Kieran says trying to please Klaus. "He is called Papa Tunde. And right now, he's wandering in the Quarter with the power he absorbed from every soul I had buried in the Garden, so you might wanna put your ear a little closer to the ground." Marcel says rudely. Nicole elbowed him in the ribs. "Or I could steer clear of whatever war is brewing between your kind and his, before I find myself..." Kieran's cut off when Cami appears and starts to shake Kieran's hand, pretending as though they're strangers. "I wanted to congratulate you on getting the church up running. I can see this is a bad time. Nice to see you Nicole, Marcel." Cami says as she pointedly ignores Klaus and leaves. Kieran calls after her. "Cami!" Kieran and Nicole both give Klaus a hard look. Klaus scoffs. "Well, don't look at me. I tried to send her away." Klaus says trying to defend himself. Nicole shakes her head.

Klaus' phone rings, and he steps away to answer it. "Yes, Diego? What do you have for me?" Klaus asks. Nicole and Marcel both listen in. "Uh, we got a special delivery." Diego says alarmed. Nicole shares a worried look with Marcel. "Would you care to elaborate?" Klaus asks annoyed. "Either our witch problems are over, or they're just get started." Diego says still alarmed. Klaus hangs up the phone and turns to Nicole, Marcel and Kieran. "We need to get home." He gestures for them to go, and the three of them leave. They all look at each other and once out of sight, they vamp sped back to the compound.

Kieran turns back to his waiting parishioners to greet them. "God be with you. Thank you. God be with you. God be with you." He says not really paying attention. He goes to shake a woman's hand, not realizing until it's too late that it is Bastianna. "Oh, I doubt that, but I do appreciate the thought." She says with a smirk. Kieran is shocked. "Bastianna! " Bastianna casts a hex and draws an "X" on the side of his hand with her thumb, which appears as a black smudge. "Toursion fou, mort de l'espirit! Give your nephew Sean my regards when you see him in hell." With that she walks away. Leaving Kieran very distressed

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

Papa Tunde's body is laying in the middle of a magical circle of salt with blood all over his white suit. Klaus, Nicole, and Marcel are in shock when they see it. "Well I guess that's one issue out of the way." Nicole says. Jeremy is coming down the stairs. "There you are!" He runs and embraces Nicole like he was never going to see her again. "Are you okay?" He asks searching her features for wounds. "I'm okay Jer, I promise." Nicole says trying to calm him down. Marcel and Klaus smirk at their budding romance. Elijah smiles at them. He then circles the body three times before he crouches down to examine Papa Tunde's corpse, while Marcel and Klaus stand beside him and watch. "Can I get you anything, brother? A magnifying glass? A pipe, perhaps?" Klaus asks sarcastically. "You have a theory you'd like to share with us, Niklaus?" Elijah asks looking up at him. "Back in the day, the witches wanted to send a threat, they'd just kill a chicken and leave it on your doorstep." Marcel says staring at the body with no emotion on his face. "It's rather a large and ominous chicken, wouldn't you say?" Elijah says standing up. "Papa Tunde defeated Rebekah with ease, almost got the two of us as well." Klaus says looking at Marcel. Nicole walks back over to the body. "But if he was supposed to be the witch's prize fighter, why kill him and toss his corpse in our front yard?" She asks confused.

Rebekah arrives and joins them. "Well, don't you look cheery. Listen to this-- A girl literally exploded from a grave today as Sabine was giving a tour of the city of the dead." She says with worry. Everyone stopped dead in their tracks. "Who was it?" Nicole asks confused. "Monique Deveraux." Rebekah says. "What?" Klaus asks. "How is that possible?" Nicole asks. "The tourists thought it was part of the show, but the witches are celebrating like it's some kind of bloody miracle." Rebekah says with a skeptical face. "Maybe it is. They think that all hope is lost, but now suddenly a Harvest girl is resurrected. This is how we're gonna get Davina back... Kill the witch who took her place." Marcel says slightly happy. Hayley comes in from upstairs. "I have a theory about who one of them could be. Celeste. I mean, it's got to be. Davina was trying to tell us, she was drawing pictures of Celeste. She was warning us that a great evil is coming." She says thowing Davina's sketches; which have been glued together over the railing of the stairs. "First, Papa Tunde returns to settle old scores, now your murdered lover is back. This isn't witches attacking vampires. They're declaring war on us." Klaus says. Everyone has panicked expressions.