Klaus' Frantic Call, Josh is Davina's Weakness

THE FRENCH QUARTER--Rooftop
Klaus is scaling the rooftops of various buildings in the French Quarter when Elijah calls him from the compound, while Hayley impatiently stands next to him. "Yes, brother, what is it?" Klaus asks his brother through the phone. "It appears our wolves have gone astray, brother." He begins but Hayley cuts him off. "They should have been back hours ago." Hayley says worried. "We need to find them." Elijah tells Klaus. "Well, that might be a bit tricky. You see, Nicole located their car on a back road in the middle of nowhere. I suspect they've been shanghai'd." Klaus informs him. "And you didn't feel the need to share this information?" Elijah asks annoyed. "It was my intention to present you with a problem only after I had found an appropriate solution." Klaus explains to his brother. "Do enlighten us." Elijah encourages him. "I'm closing in on it as we speak. Nicole is going to join me. The only person who would be bold enough to snatch my wolf allies is the one who has the most to lose." Klaus says with a smirk. Elijah sighs. "Marcel." He says simply. "No, he'll kill them!" Hayley shouts now completely scared for her friends. "Genevieve assures me that Marcel has procured a cloaking spell. The only witch who will aid Marcel is Davina. I just need to get one last bit of leverage before I pay her a visit." Klaus explains to them.

From the rooftop, Klaus looks down below and watches as Josh carries a duffle bag to his car that is parked on the street. Josh pops the trunk to his car to put away his stuff. As he looks to the left he sees Nicole in an alley looking up to him waiting for his signal. "And there it is." Klaus says, hangs up and nods to Nicole. "Hey Josh!" Nicole walks over and distracts Josh as Klaus jumps down behind Josh, which startles him. "Hello, Joshua." Klaus says then grabs Josh and bites him on the neck before Josh can react.

LYCEE
Davina is studying in the coven's home's greenhouse, when she senses something nearby. Behind her, Mikael appears, looking concerned "Davina!" Mikael shouts at her. Davina turns her head as she tries to find the source of the voice, but Mikael has disappeared. She gets up to investigate, and jumps when she hears a noise behind her. It's Josh, who has been thrown into the room."Josh?" Davina asks confused. "I'm sorry." Josh says through gasps of pain. Davina kneels down next to him, worried. "What happened?" She asks. Nicole strides in with gun in hand. "My father and I happened. So sorry but we're on a bit of a time schedule." Nicole says and keeps her gun aimed on Joshua. Klaus walks in behind her. "Joshua went and got himself a werewolf bite! Well, a hybrid bite, technically, but either it or Nicole's wooden bullets will kill him just the same." Klaus says with a smirk. "Why are you doing this?" Davina asks furiously. "Well, I blame you! After all my overtures of friendship, you've once again sided with Marcel, forcing me to do horrible things to someone you care about." Davina glares at him, and Klaus kneels down to look her in the eye. "I'm not without mercy, Davina. I can cure him. But, you have to cooperate, and tell me where to find Marcel." Klaus explains. "Why? So you can kill him, too?" Davina asks knowingly. "Marcel chose his path. Seems really screwed up that Josh should have to suffer for it." Nicole says with a stern glare. Davina remains silent, so Nicole cocks her gun and Klaus gets up to leave. "Davina. Please." Josh begs her. "He's at a warehouse at the docks! Thierry's place." She tells them, overwhelmed with guilt. "You see? That wasn't so hard, was it?" Nicole asks and puts her gun away. Nicole and Klaus walk toward the door. "What about Josh?" Davina asks confused. Klaus and Nicole stop and turn back to her. "Like I said, 'time schedule'." Nicole said then she turned and walked out. "Besides, he'll live another twenty-four hours or so. I may need you, and Joshua serves as wonderful leverage. The next time I ask a question, answer quicker." Klaus says then vamp-speeds away, leaving Davina with Josh.