Plantation Plans, Full Moons and Negotiations

PLANTATION HOUSE

Rebekah, Nicole, Jeremy and Hayley have just arrived at the former Mikaelson mansion, and are walking toward the front porch. "I thought I was gonna have to drag you all to the plantation kicking and screaming." Rebekah says. "I still don't understand why Jeremy & I need protection." Nicole says angrily. "Yeah wouldn't we be more useful at the compound?" Jeremy asks. "Yes but we could always use a powerful witch/werewolf and a hunter here to protect Hayley." Rebekah says coyly. "Yeah, well, we all just wanna protect me and the baby, right?" Hayley is annoyed. Rebekah raises her eyebrows in disbelief. "Hey, I'm on your side, remember?" Rebekah says defensively. "So are we Hayley. So, what gives?" Nicole asks pressing her attitude. Hayley sighs. "Tonight's a full moon, Rebekah." Rebekah is confused. "So what? You're preggers, you can't turn. Nicole can and we need to lock her up downstairs so she can't hurt anyone." Rebekah says looking at Nicole. "I'll stay with her tonight." Jeremy says putting an arm around Nicole's waist. "Yes, I understand; but I wanted to invite a few people over..." Rebekah cuts her off. "Of course. Every red-blooded American werewolf will be a bundle of fur and sharp teeth tonight, whilst your cursed Crescent Clan will be..." Hayley then cuts her off. "Human, but only for a few hours, and won't be again until the next full moon, so... I asked Josh to get a message out to Eve in the Bayou." She says proudly. "Josh isn't dead yet? Well good on him. I love a nice survival story." Rebekah says. Nicole snickers at her. "Oh Rebekah, you are too much sometimes." Nicole says shaking her head at her aunt. Rebekah flashes an innocent smile till she notices a man wheeling a dolly out of the house. "Who the bloody hell is that?!" Rebekah asks angrily. All heads whipped to the man. "Kegs out back, alright?" Hayley asked the man. The man nods and salutes Hayley as he leaves. Hayley clears her throat awkwardly and turns back to Rebekah and Nicole. "You sly wolf!" Nicole says laughing. Jeremy couldn't help but smirk. "Right. It appears you weren't gonna wait for me to grant you permission to throw a kegger." Rebekah says unamused. "Listen, you all want me safe? Fine. I'll do as I'm told. I'll play damsel in the glass tower. But tonight's the one night a month that I can meet my family. Now, you guys could rat me out and send me to my room, or you could help me to throw one hell of a party." Hayley says looking at all three of them.

FRENCH QUARTER

Celeste/Sabine walks down a street, followed by Elijah. "Elijah. To what do I owe the pleasure?" She turns around to face him. "My family needs an ally among the witches, and you've helped us in the past. Perhaps together we can avoid an unnecessary conflict." He replies trying to keep the peace. "They may be willing to make a deal, if it were with the noble Elijah. But there will never be any peace at long as it involves Klaus." She says sourly. "Is that what all this is about? You want my brother out of town?" Elijah is curious. "I'm just telling you how they feel. My people are scared, they're desperate, but they're not dumb. You have a werewolf/witch hybrid niece with you and another on the way. It stands to reason you'd be willing to discuss how to run him out of the city." She says knowing she has the upper hand. "Let's walk together. You can take me on one of your famous tours." Elijah says and begins to walk with her.