Surprises from Rebekah

With everything going on, everyone forgot Nicole's birthday; even Nicole. Luckily a blonde neurotic vampire in Mystic Falls remembered. So Caroline being Caroline called the second best party planners she knew; Rebekah. The girls worked hard and fast and planned a big surprise party for her. Rebekah was hoping this would make up for some of the wrong doing she'd done to Nicole. She was turning 19 and she had a whole new life. It needed to be memorable.

The morning of her birthday Nicole woke up well rested. She opened her window and felt the autumn breeze on her face. She decided to go for a run. She got dressed in splatter print black and white capris, a white tank top, and a black under armor zip up hoodie. She was not going out unprotected though. She had a small stake up each sleeve and her gun full of wooden bullets in her bra holster. She put one headphone in her ear as she made her way down the stairs.

Suddenly Klaus appeared before her. Nicole jumped in shock. "Dad! Don't do that!" She says holding her chest and taking deep breaths. "Sorry love. Where are you off to this early?" He asks eyeing her suspiciously. "Just for a run, its a beautiful day." She says jogging in place. Klaus steps out of her way. She gives him a kiss on the cheek and makes her way to the front door of the compound. "Be safe please?!" Klaus yells to her. "Love you!" She yells back and jogs out the door.

Rebekah came down the stairs in a hurry. "where is she going? I wanted to give her my gift." She says stomping her foot like a child. Klaus' face went blank. "What gift?" He asks confused. "You forgot her birthday didn't you?" She asks with disappointment. Klaus' eyes averted to the floor. He did forget her birthday. Rebekah sighs in realization. "Of course you did."

Klaus felt terrible. "I'm sorry I was a little preoccupied with a coven of witches bringing back a very dangerous witch doctor." Klaus spat. "What do we do?" He asks. Rebekah smirks at him. "Well luckily for you; Caroline, Jeremy and I have already planned her party." She says proudly. Klaus let out a sigh of relief. "Thank you sister." He says with sincerity in his eyes. "What can I do to help?" Klaus asks trying to make up for forgetting. "You and Elijah are going to go pick up her friends from Mystic Falls." Rebekah says smirking. She hands Klaus their itineraries. He looks at the papers in disbelief. "You invited all of them?" He asks looking back at Rebekah. "Of course. Can't have a birthday party without friends now can you?" Rebekah asks coyly. "When should we leave?" Klaus asks with a small smile. "Flight lands in a half hour. So about 20 minutes maybe." She says walking away. She turns back around. "Oh I invited Marcel and Cami. They're a part of her life Nik." Rebekah says trying to make him understand. Klaus nodded knowing she was right. "Oh and Marcel has been put in charge of distracting Nicole until I tell him to bring her home." Rebekah says with a bigger smirk. Klaus just threw his hands up realizing he had no control over the situation."Let me go get Elijah and inform him of Operation Birthday Surprise." He says returning the smirk. "Don't forget to get her a gift." Rebekah says and walks away.