Elijah Disciplines Marcel

OUTSIDE MARCEL'S LOFT

Thierry and Marcel are recapping the night's events. "Blood on the walls. Pile of bodies. All in all, I'd say message received." Thierry says with a smug smile. "Did you get Davina and Nicole out first?" Marcel asks concerned. Thierry lets out a deep breath. "As planned, Josh took care of Davina. Couldn't find Nicole but I made sure the other Harvest girls got out in the clear." Thierry says hoping Marcel won't get mad. "Damn it, she could be hurt! No, Klaus wouldn't let anything happen to her. Anyway, that was just the warning shot. Now we double down." Nicole walks in on them. "Marcel! You are so stupid! What in God's name were you thinking?! Uncle Elijah is gonna kill you!" As she says and punches Marcel in the jaw. "Ow Nic! Good punch but seriously?!" She looks at him flabbergasted. "Yeah seriously! What were you thinking?!" She shouts at him.

As he's about to answer they all hear Elijah yell. "Marcel!" Out of nowhere Elijah tackles Thierry and throws him against the building. "Aah!" Thierry screams as he hits the building. Nicole winces watching the scene unfold. Elijah vamp-speeds so he is face-to-face with Marcel. "I warned you." He shoves Marcel against the wall. "And yet still, you return to the French Quarter." Elijah says holding him. "Uncle Elijah please." She tries to move toward them. "Nicole don't move!" Elijah demands. Nicole is scared of her Uncle. "You gonna kill me, Elijah? In front of Nicole? Go ahead. But then you won't know what Klaus has got going with that witch in his pocket." Marcel says knowing he has the upper hand. Nicole has fear written all over her face. How did Marcel know? "Oh, whatever shall I do? I suppose I could just ask him." Elijah sasses back to Marcel. "Yeah. Make sure he tells you all about the secret meetings with the werewolves. That is, if he's still speaking to you once he knows that you killed me. I know Nicole won't be." Nicole keeps her gaze on the ground. Elijah turns and sees how scared she is of him.

Thierry picks himself up off the ground. "Do you not know me?" Elijah shoves his fist into Marcel's chest and grabs his heart. "No, Uncle Elijah please?!" Nicole begs. When Thierry jumps in to protect him, Elijah does the same to Thierry, who groans in pain. "Oh my God." Nicole says extremely scared now. She's seen her Uncle kill but never someone she cared about. This was a new level of fear for her. "For your violation." Elijah says and rips out Thierry's heart. Nicole gasps in horror. She finally saw 'The Noble One' be as ruthless as her father. "No. No, no." Marcel says with tears in his eyes. Elijah holds Thierry's heart in Marcel's face. "You live or you die according to my will. Try to remember that." Elijah says so calmly it scared Nicole even more she began to get chills. Marcel starts to cry. Elijah ignores Nicole's presence and hits into her shoulder as he leaves. Once he's gone Marcel rushes over to Thierry's body. Nicole's legs finally give out from under her. She looks up at Marcel who is so broken. "I'm sorry Marcel. I'm so sorry." Marcel looks at her and nods with tears falling down his face.