McMindswap

Here's another request! This one from ChloeWong8 !! Hope you like it!

The Beatles were all hung over after a long night of partying and drinking until the crack of dawn, needless to say they won't be doing that again. Or maybe they will, we never know with those boys.

But the morning after would be one they might never forget. George was the first to awaken, odd since he drank the most out of the four. "Ugh.. That was some night. John getting into drunken fights, Ringo just standing there not knowing what to do, and of course, George eating anything in sight and just cleaning out the pub of drinks."

Odd, he spoke about himself in third person but didn't even mention Paul. What's going on here? "Aw well, better get dressed and be ready for the next show."

Then it was John's turn to wake up, but when he looked down at his hands, he panicked. "Ah! Where are me rings?!"

"Ringo, why did ya have to w-" But before he could finish his sentence, John and Ringo's eyes locked and instantly started screaming at each other.

"What the hell?! How are you me?! I'm Ringo!! Why am I suddenly John?!" To avoid confusion, I'll change up their names a bit. The above line was now said by Rohn.

"How should I know?! We were just drinking until this happened!" Jingo growled.

"Grr.. Why did you wake me up?. I was having a wonderful dream where I lived in a giant mansion with an even bigger garden I could plant whatever I wanted in." Gaul yawned, not noticing that there was a big mind swap fiasco going on.

"We would have woken ya up soon anyways Paul."

"Paul? Are you still drunk or something? I'm clearly George!"

"Wait.. Aw no, looks like you and George swapped minds too."

"Swapped mi-" Now it was Gaul and Peorge's turn to scream loud enough to wake the entire hotel. "How is this possible?! We were only drinking!"

"Someone must have slipped something into our drinks.. Wait, we got a concert today!! What are we gonna do?! We can't go out like this! We need to get back to our own bodies!" Peorge shrieked.

"Back to the pub we go! And before you ask, we're only gonna ask the owner there what's going on with us, not as an excuse to drink."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I've seen this before, you must have drank one of those experimental beers of ours during your drunken stupor." The bartender concluded. "And considering how much you drank, it should take at least twelve hours for you to get back to normal."

"Twelve whole hours?! But we gotta get to a concert this afternoon! Can't you come up with a cure or find some way to make it wear off faster?!" Rohn snapped.

"Sorry, but on the bright side this should teach you not to overdrink."

"Ironic coming from someone who works at a pub. But what will do?! We can't teach Ringo guitar in under an hour!"

"I think I happen to be a very quick learner thank you very much."

"What if we play our usual instruments but come up with some sort of excuse, like we're experimenting around with each other's sounds?"

"Wouldn't it be easier to just postpone?"

"Oh Georgie, you know the fans wouldn't like that. But enough chit chat, Brian's expecting us!"

And then they were off to their manager. Brian was worrying for his four sons, as usual. Especially now that they went and had horrible hangovers last night. "I didn't want to do this, but no more drinking on tour. Especially before a show."

"Don't need to tell us twice.. We went through a mind swap now thanks to the stinkin beers."

"What are you talking about Ringo? I've never seen you this pessimistic before."

"That's Rohn to you, I'm John's wit in Ringo's tiny body."

"Hey!"

"Mind swap?. Okay I believe it now seeing you all being so out of character. Should I postpone the show until you're all back to normal?"

"No way! Chloe asked for us being mind swapped during the show and so the show must go on!"

"Chloe?.. Nevermind, if you think you can still play like this then you go for it."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was time for the Beatles to go onstage and the fans were hysterical. They cheered loudly as usual once their idols were in sight, but were confused when they went to their wrong instruments.

"John on drums? I never knew he could play those too."

"But I'm pretty sure Ringo can't play guitar, so why did he swap instruments with John?"

"Now before we begin, you might notice a little change up going on here. We decided to try out each others' instruments as a little treat for you all. You don't mind do ya?"

"As long as Ringo sings more!!"

"YES!! I'm still the favourite of all girls!" Jingo grinned as he drummed away.

And so they played, it was weird seeing the members swap their instruments for the day but they didn't care as long as they were performing in front of everyone. But then all of a sudden the mind swap beer began to wear off.

It didn't affect Paul much since he was used to playing a regular guitar as opposed to his bass before. But for John, George and Ringo it was making them struggle to play. "Good thing the fans are just too loud to notice anything changing."

Slowly but surely the effects of the mind swap beer had worn off. And as they promised to Brian, no more drinking before a performance, especially if the name of a bar happened to be Experimental Beers.